Chapter 42

PIC OF MARCUS ON THE SIDE ------------>

Marcus's POV

I put Luke into his bed and crawl in next to him. He's so cute, he fell asleep after I marked him...

I marked my mate. I smile in the darkness of his room. I cant wait to tell my father, he will be proud. I just hope my pack accepts me for having a male mate.

But i don't care... if no one accepts me back home then ill stay in Calla's pack... I remember when i first met her...

FLASHBACK

My brothers and I walk up to this HUGE pack house our father sent us too.. he told us we needed to be the best Alpha's we could be. Its a bunch of bullshit if you ask me. He just wants to get rid of us.

We all share a look when a woman that looks like shes in her 40's comes out to greet us.

"Hello Boys! Welcome to the Blood Eclipse Pack! I am Lucy, and i will bring you to the Alpha's office."

I smile, "Thank you Lucy, its a pleasure to be here."

She smiles at me and then looks at my brothers, "Introductions?"

I grin, "I'm Marcus and im 17."

Cole smirks, "Im Cole, and im 19."

Demetrious looks up shyly, "Im Demetrious and im 16."

Lucy simply smiles at all of us and leads the way inside the huge pack house.

I look around and see there is ALOT of pack memebers...

Lucy grins, "Do you know about our Alpha?"

All three of us share a look, what does she mean?

Cole frowns, "What do you mean Lucy?"

She smiles, "You will see boys."

I shake my head but continue walking with her.. We reach the 5 floor and she stops at these mahogany wood doors and smiles, "Alpha's office, right here."

We thank her and walk in.

When we enter the room all we see is a woman, well she looks like a teenager... She has midnight black hair with green streaks, then dark green eyes, full pink lips, hour glass figure, and a pretty smile.

She looks up from the desk shes sitting at and smiles, "Hello Boys, Welcome to the Blood Eclipse Pack. I am Alpha Calla. Introduce yourselves to me."

Our jaws drop... The Alpha is a WOMAN? Oh my god... I look over at Colt to see him having the same reaction, then i look over at Demetrious to see hes calm and kind of intrigued.

'Colt... The Alpha is a girl... why would dad sent us to her???'

Colt looks at me, 'I don't know... but she does look strong...'

Demetrious rolls his eyes at us, 'Be Nice! She accepted us into her pack to train. She took us in so we should be grateful and give her a chance.'

 Colt smiles, "Hi Alpha Calla! I am Colt, The oldest, Im 19!"

Calla smirks, "Nice to meet you Colt."

I fake my smile, "Hello Alpha Calla, I am Marcus and im 17."

She smiles, "Very nice to meet you Marcus!"