1

The members of BTS were happily talking to each other on their way to their dorm. They had finally finished their European tour and though content, they were very tired. 

They couldn't help but smile as they saw their penthouse dorm on the other side of the entrance gate to their gated community.

"Hey guys! look!" Seokjin pointed at a poster hung in front of the entrance. 

DO NOT FEED THE STRAYS

It said with underneath a picture of a small white cat.

"How bad must that cat be that they even have signs for it?" Hoseok jokingly asked and the others joined him. A few minutes and many exhausted steps later they finally stood in front of their building.

They were so tired they had already forgotten about the poster until-

"Meow"

They looked behind them. A beautiful white cat standing in the corner.

"Pretty!" Taehyung whispered and he instantly dropped his bag to try to pet the cat.

"Isn't that the cat of the poster?" Namjoon asked a smile on his face as he short after also dropped his bag. "Whaa- its so pretty."

The cat seemed unsure at first, but after a few strokes on her head she started getting bolder, clearly enjoying the attention as she walked by all the members asking for more.

It was hard for the boys not to instantly give in. In the end only Yoongi was still standing, getting annoyed by the fact that he was being kept form his bed. All he had to do was drop the words 'bed' and 'sleep' a few times and the rest of the group soon followed him into the building. The cat, now left alone walked off to the bushes to hide. She seemed content for now, but wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon.

The next day most of the members were up and about, doing all the things they finally had time for again.

One by one they trickled out of the building, each secretly petting the cat that would appear from the bushes whenever she saw them. Taehyung was the first of the members to break the plead written on the poster.

As he closed the door behind him he looked around for the feline, crouching down when he saw her running to him. With a smile of a kid up to no good he grabbed a can of food from his bag, opened it and sat it on the floor in front of him. He didn't leave until he saw the cat eating and remembered he had a train to catch.

As proof of the maknae line sharing the same mind, when the afternoon came rolling around there were three empty cans of fish on the floor and a laughing Hoseok threw them in the trash before he himself left the property too.

Yoongi seemed to be the only one who had nothing that he wanted to do. He went to the back of the building where a small park with a pond and some benches was located. He sighed as he laid down. His hair was still messy from just waking up, but he was tired already.

"Meow"

"Don't bother me cat." he warned without looking up. He laid his head on his hands, the bench too hard for his comfort, and stared at the sky. Just looking at the clouds drifting by.

He could feel something soft brush his arm and looked to his side to see the cat had placed itself underneath the bench, enjoying its shade whilst staying close to the raven haired boy.

for a second he let his hand drop down to softly stroke the cat, which felt even softer than he had imagined. It reminded him of the clouds he was watching.

"Should I use you as a pillow instead?" he asked, his hands getting painful from leaning on them too much.

The cat let out a sound that seemed to mean 'Try me'

Yoongi chuckled softly at the fact that the cats sound was timed so perfectly and kept his hand dangling over the side of the bench. It took him a while to notice the cat was softly licking his sore hand.