1

Jungkook finished his homework at the library since he got quite a lot of homework today. He always tries to be good in his studies so that he could maintain his place as the topper of the class.

His parents left his brother, Jungwoo, and him in Seoul so that they could study in the best schools and colleges and be able to get good jobs like them.

Sprinting towards his house at 3pm was not so 'Jungkook' but he couldn't care less because his stomach had been empty due to spending his lunchbreak at the library today, reading chemistry.

As soon as he reached home, he ran towards the kitchen, in order to find the pizza he left half in the morning.

He found the pizza in the fridge and ate a slice from it, he was too hungry to care about heating it up.

As he was eating his pizza he heard some sniffling from his brother's room. He was quite surprised because his brother never returns home before five. He was in his last year in college.

Thinking it to be his brother , he went towards his room, the sound of the sniffling became more prominent.

The door of his brother's room was open, unlike any other day. He peeked through the door trying to take a look at his brother.

He saw his brother sitting on the chair with a cigarette in his one hand and a type of paper in his other hand.

But the one who was sniffling was not his brother. It was the one who was sitting on his brother's bed with his head low, rubbing his nose with the sleeve of his shirt.

Jungkook recognised the uniform the boy was wearing since it was the uniform of his school.

"You have to believe me when I say that I am not cheating you sweetheart", he heard his brother say to the 'stranger with his school unifrom'.

"I-i know", the stranger said.

"Then why are you asking me about this by bringing this photo?"

" B-because Haneul said that you have done this more than once a-and you promised me that you will kiss only m-me..." He started crying at the last word.

"Baby, kissing is a very important part of the foreplay which you dont know because you have never done that", he snapped

"And i already asked you if I can sleep with ofhers to relieve some stress since you are not ready yet"

"B-but you said that you will do it only once"

"Oh my love , you are too young to understand the needs of a twenty one year old"

"B- but.."

"See baby, I will stop doing it once you are ready to give me all of yours , but until then I need a stress relief", he cut him off.

His brother stood from his chair And threw the cigarette in the dustbin after crushing it on the table. He then kneeled infront of the boy and caressed his cheek with one hand.

"Even if I do these things with other people but I still love only you. You are my only boyfriend"

"But if you want I will not kiss anyone on the lips"

"Promise?"

"Promise baby"

Then his brother leaned in to the stranger.