24

Taehyung's struggles died down when he realised that Jungkook was not going to budge. An idea popped his mind, but he was not sure if it was going to work.

"Ahhh~~~~", Jungkook stopped when he heard Taehyung's high pitched squeal and turned around to see Taehyung bending forward, with a hand on his stomach.

He let go of his wrist and bend to his level. " hey you okay?", he asked, genuinely concerned.

"No my stomach hurts, i want water"

"Ahhh", he groaned more. 

Jungkook stood straight and held his wrist again, "okay lets walk a little more and there is a shop, we will buy some water from there ok? Come on just a little ."

Taehyung groaned again. Louder this time.

"Ok then, wait here i will bring water ok?"

He nodded his head. Just when Jungkook let go of his wrists and walked a few steps forward, Taehyung straightened himself, turned around and ran like its the end of his life.

He could hear his name being yelled, but he didn't turn back, he kept running until he reached the cafe where he was supposed to meet Jungwoo.

--------------------

Taehyung's pov~

Thank god. It was so dangerous. But the danger is not over. Jungkook will see me one day or the other day. What the hell. We are going to see each other tomorrow in the class. Ahhhhhh ,I just hope Jungkook doesn't beat me for that.

Anyways let's just enjoy the date for now, the rest i will think later on.

But where is Jungwoo? I can't see him. 

(He eyed all the people in the cafeteria from the door, holding the door knob which his left hand)

Is it possible that he left? It is possible, i am almost an hour late.

Third person pov~

Taehyung sighed as he went out of the cafeteria and took a seat at the park near the cafe.

He unlocked his phone and called Jungwoo. But his call was not answered. he kept calling and calling.

i think he is angry at me for being late, he thought teary eyed.

But its not my fault, its Jungkook's. I think i should go to his house to talk to him and even tell him about his brother disturbing me.

He got up but stopped again. 

What if Jungkook is there and he beats me up?

No no , wookie won't let him.

He stood and walked to his boyfriend's house.

------------------------

Jungkook was surprised when he saw Taehyung running when he hardly took off to run.

He yelled after him and decided to run after him when he heard a loud honk, making him stumble to his left. Fuck.  He cursed.

He then decided to go to the shop, to buy himself  water.

So taking small sips of water, thinking about ways to not let Taehyung run away from him next time , he continued walking towards his house.

He knew his brother would not be at home. 

Ofcourse he would be at his little date with Taehyung. He snorted with anger and a little jealousy.

But he realised that he was wrong when he heard some sound coming from his house. 

He opened the front door and entered inside. The sounds he heard were more clear and he could recognise the two voices from his brother's room. One voice being his brother's and the other one being of the boy, who ran away from him not long ago.