37

Jungkook's pov~

Finally!!!!!!!

After days of hard work, finally my exams are over. The exam was good enough for me to know that i would top again. But thats not what i am excited for. I am excited for the holidays. Well, holidays are always good with parties and fun, but this time its more special. This time i am going to spend my holidays with Taehyung. And maybe by the end of the holiday, we might become a couple ;)))))

Whatever, let me pack my clothes and all other necessities. I know Jimin have enough things but i like to use my own. After that i have pick up Taehyung  too. We have a sleepover at Jimin's today. Only the seven of us.  I am so excited. Its a good chance to get a little closer to Taehyung. Who knows, we might end up getting drunk and then kiss and then...

Ringgggg~~~~~

Tae🐶

Third person pov~

The name on  the screen brought a smile on his face as he picked up the call.

"Yeah Tae"

"Where are you Kook? I am waiting for you, come fast. We will be late"

He chuckled when he heard the whining voice of his angel.

"I am coming angel, just wait for a few minutes"

"Ahhhh, i told you to stop with the nicknames", despite his words, Jungkook knew the other would be blushing. He would randomly call the other with endearing petnames while the younger would just blush and turn away from him. 

"You like them though"

"Just come fast", and with that the call was cut. He chuckled to himself and shook his head. He loved to make Taehyung shy. 

Finally finishing his works, he drove to Taehyung's. Today he decided to take his car (his brother's car, which was now practically his) as there would be many stuffs.

He saw Taehyung leaning on his door when he entered his gate, thinking the other might need help with his things. He was actually right. Taehyung had two suitcases and a bag on his shoulder. 

"Did you pack all your belongings when Jimin's house is just five blocks away Tae?" He asked as he took the two suitcases. Taehyung's ears turned red as he spoke with a shy smile,

"N-no kookie. Jimin said t-that h-he wants m-me to stay for s-some days there. I -just didn't know w-what to t-take with me, s-so i took most of t-the things, which i-i think i would need" Jungkook frowned at his words.

"Why?" Without thinking he asked the latter

"His parents would not return sooner, s-so he told me to a-accompany him, as he didn't want to b-be lonely"

I need to plan something.

"Oh" He said only this. While his mind was thinking of different plans about how to spend more time with Taehyung.

They drove to Jimin's after shoving all of Taehyung's things at the backseat along with Jungkook's which was just a travelling bag.

As the car stopped, Taehyung practically ran to Jimin who was waiting for them at his door. Jungkook parked the car at the garage, and came out to look at Taehyung clinging to Jimin. He huffed and went to take out their stuff from the car.

"I am so excited Jimin, thankyou for inviting me" Taehyung said while pulling away from the older male.

"Its my pleasure that you accepted it Taehyung. I am excited too. We will have so much fun" They cheered as they entered the house, forgetting about a struggling Jungkook who went inside with two suitcases and two bags.

"Woah Kook, when did you start your job as Taehyung's maid" 

Upon hearing the voice of Hoseok, Taehyung turned and looked at Jungkook guiltily while the other just huffed. Taehyung went to him to take the bags from his hold.

"I am so sorry kook, i forgot about you" Jungkook faked a sad look at him

"Seriously? You f-forgot about m-me?" He pointed at himself letting the suitcases lay on the carpet. Taehyung genuinely looked guilty. He was about to go to him when he heard a scoff.

"Cut the drama kook, you just want his attention. The poor boy is about to cry" 

Hearing Yoongi, Jungkook released a small laugh. Taehyung looked at Jungkook in disbelief. He really thought that jungkook was hurt. 

Whithout saying anything, he grabbed all his bags and took them with him to sit next to Yoongi who was comfortably sitting on the couch. 

Shit. Jungkook murmured when he realised the other took it seriously, looking at the pout and crossed arms. He went to him, but got pulled back by jimin, who gave him a glare

"First pick your things from the doorway and keep them in the room, go" He pointed towards the room on the left. At first Jungkook decided to ignore him, but seeing the glare, he accepted his defeat. After Jungkook went to the room, Taehyung turned to Jimin

"Where would i keep my things?"

"You are staying in my room Tae, the first room upstairs" He answered with a smile. Almost immediately, they heard the loud voice

"Nooooo, he is not sharing a room with you" Yoongi just snickered at the hopeless lover while Hoseok patted Jungkook's shoulder with a tight lipped smile

"Why the hell are you shouting kook?" Jin appeared from the kitchen with Namjoon trailing behind. Hoseok eyed them warily.

"first you guys tell us, how long does it take to drink a glass of water?"

Namjoon gulped while Jin scratched his nape, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"It was his f-fault. He s-spilled his water on me, haha" Jin laughed awkwardly, while the others just exchanged knowing looks. Clearing his throat, he asked Jungkook, while taking a seat on the other couch, facing Taehyung and Yoongi.

"You answer my question now. Why the hell were you shouting?"

Jungkook huffed, sitting on the couch with Jin while pointing at Jimin

"Its him. He wants Tae to stay in the same room with him"

"And whats wrong with that?" Namjoon asked closing the main door, which was open since the two boys entered.

"What do you mean whats wrong? Everything is wrong."

Taehyung just glared at Jungkook, still salty about the prank Jungkook did on him. He was tired so he decided to lean on Yoongi's shoulder which the latter gladly accepted. 

"Don't worry bro, bottoms don't attract" Hoseok laughed at the red face of Jimin at his words. 

"You idiot, i will kill you" He snarled and ran behind Hoseok who ran upstairs, laughing his ass off.

The rest of the boys just sat there laughing at the two dorks. After some time, they heard soft snores coming from the youngest. They looked at him with adoration in their eyes. But only one person's eyes shone like he saw the full galaxy at the latter's face. But as his eyes went from his face to the shoulder his head was laying on, he huffed again. 

Why is God so unfair to me.

He thought. But soon replaced the thought with his plans. What plans? Well the title of his plans was 'How to woo Taehyung within the holidays.'

------------------------

Happy valentine's day my loves. Muaaaaah 😘💜

I don't have any real Valentine, so i'm gonna celebrate the valentine's day with my imaginary husband. Guess who it is? I am so shy to say his name, lol.