20

Third person pov~

Control your anger. Its not like she had never ignored you before. You have controlled all these years, you can control it a little more, for uncle and grands.

" Jungkook why did you touch my phone"

He groaned and went to his brother's room. 

His brother was standing with his phone in his hand, and a very annoyed expression accompanying his messed up face. 

Can his face ever look fresh? Jungkook thought looking at his brother.

" It was ringing continuously so i answered it " He replied nonchalantly.

He didn't understand what's the big deal with just answering a call. Not that he answered his boyfriend's call but their mother's call.

"I told you not to touch my things, you have had enough from my life, just don't try to take more things from me" His brother replied as he crossed his arms.

Jungkook was dumbfounded. Its been long that his brother had said something like that. Not that he didn't thought he will never say that but he didn't thought that his brother would say such thing just because he answered a call.

" what the hell? You don't have to be so hyper with such a small thing"

" I am being hyper? Is it not true then? You never had any good thing that's why you tried to have a share in everything that's mine?"

" What the hell in wrong with you today huh? "

"Really i can't believe it. She said that you are more handsome than me. She even ask me to give her your number. Like seriously? What did she even see in a leech?"

Jungkook was furious by now.

Just because some girl said that he is spitting venom on me?

"You are ridiculous. Just because one of your hook up told you that, it hurt your ego and you are saying shits to your brother?"

" She was about to be my hook up for tonight but you ruined it. And you are NOT MY BROTHER. You are just a leech. You never deserve anything good that's why even your parents left you. Your life is useless, and you are useless" his brother spat harshly.

Jungkook was too angry by now. He kicked the door and went to his room because he knew that if he hears any more from his brother he won't be able to control himself.

He slammed his door closed and sprawled in his bed, punching his bed and pillows.

When he was little he used to cry by hearing these type of things, but as he grew up he got anger issues. These type of things fuels his anger too much now.

Jungkook's pov~

I know i didn't get much good things in my life, but it will obviously change one day.

Even my life will be full of good things.

You have been saying the same things since years, did anything good happen? whatever he said were not exactly wrong.

No everything was wrong. 

Yeah? do you really think so. You know its true.

Its not. Everything is wrong and i will prove it. 

Can you tell how?

I will fight. 

I will fight for myself. For my happiness. I will do whatever it takes to have my happiness. Even if that means to be selfish.