31

"So i can do anything?", he asked and Taehyung impatiently nodded. Thinking Jungkook might do something interesting, like play or suggest something good to him, but how wrong he was.

Oh angel, you can't say things like this. I might not be able to hold myself from doing things, which you can't even think of.

Jungkook thought while smiling innocently at Taehyung as if he isn't thinking about taking him right there and then. Taehyung pouted.

"Don't smile, lets do something"

Jungkook sighed and came closer to Taehyung. He kept his hands on either side of Taehyung , such that he was inches away from his face. Taehyung tensed up a little, but didn't move.

"I have many ideas in my mind babydoll, but i need a guarantee that you won't backout once we start", he spoke, looking intensely at the younger. His breadth fanning the latter's face.

Taehyung gulped, at the words as well as at the proximity.

He slightly raised his hands and put them on the older's chest in order to not let the other come closer.

"What i--ideas?", his face flushed while Jungkook just smirked. He was happy to know that he had an effect on the other. 

He slowly raised his right hand and tucked a loose strand of Taehyung's hair behind his ear. As soon as he did that, he backed away and laid on the bed. While Taehyung was still sitting on the edge thinking about what happened moments ago. He touched his cheeks and could feel the heat from them. He shyly smiled, though jungkook cannot see as his back was facing him.

"Lay down and i will tell you", he heard Jungkook say and without looking at him, he laid down on the other side, as far as he could. He heard Jungkook chuckle beside him. 

"Come closer Taehyung, i won't bite", he did as he was told. He laid a little closer to Jungkook, but made sure not to touch him.

"Remember that day, i told you to breakup with Woo?"

Wookie    Wookie    Wookie 

His mind chanted his boyfriend's name like a mantra.

"Yes?"

"Don't you think you should do that now?"

Breakup with wookie? Should i? I think i should talk to him first right, atleast once? Maybe he did that out of anger. Maybe he would apologize. If we get back together, he won't do that again right? Afterall i love him. We should talk. Yes we will talk, there might be some misunderstanding.

"I think i should talk to him first Jungkook" 

"Huh?", Jungkook looked at him in confusion. Taehyung sighed and looked at him.

"There might be some misunderstanding Jungkook. I think i should atleast try to talk to him once, who knows our relationship might change for the better."

"He did all those shits to you and you still think your relationship might get better. Hell, you even think there might be some misunderstanding? Whats there to misunderstand Taehyung? Everything is clear."

"I am not saying that it is a misunderstanding, i am saying it might be.  Maybe Wookie was forced to do that"

Jungkook sat on the bed and looked at him in disbelief.

"You really think he might be forced like .......fuck~", he couldn't believe  that Taehyung  thinks Jungwoo might be a victim. He ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Taehyung he.... fine, even if he was a victim, he would never try to harm you. He tried to rape you Taehyung don't you understand that? "

"But i love him Jungkook, i should atleast give a chance to him to explain himself"

He lost it now. He quickly turned to Taehyung and pinned his hands above his head.

"How could you say you still love him when he tried to rape you. He tried to rape you Taehyung, rape. You should understand that he could do even worse. Didn't you hear what he was saying to you? He didn't love you, he was just using you. Just get it inside your head goddammit"

He spat harshly to the wide and teary eyed Taehyung.

Jungkook instantly regretted shouting at Taehyung as he saw the first tear fall from his eyes.

God Jungkook, seriously? You know he didn't like to be yelled at, yet you still can't control yourself. See what you did now, he is crying because of you. You were supposed to make him comfortable with you not scared.

Jungkook sighed. He ungripped his hands and caressed his cheeks which were tear stained.

"I am sorry yeah? i didn't mean to yell at you. but you have to understand that you can't be with him. He is dangerous to you. "

"You don't have t-to wor-ry, i can take care of m-yself" 

That hurts. Jungkook thought. But he isn't going to give up.

"I can't not worry about you Taehyung"

Taehyung lifted his teary eyes and looked at Jungkook, in confusion.

Jungkook gently smiled and brought his thumb ,which were caressing his cheeks, to his bottom lip. Taehyung breadth hitched as he saw Jungkook intensely looking at his lips and inching closer. As their lips were just about to meet, Taehyung spoke

"No one can kiss me other than wo--"

And he experienced the roughest kiss of his life.

-----------------------

I am sorry i couldn't update the last two days. I was reading some stories which were really amazing. I couldn't leave without finishing.😅 

You can see the stories in my reading list. They are nice (according to me)

:)))))))