3

Three days later~

Jungkook was walking through the hallways to his class with his schoolbag hung over his shoulder and two books of physics which he brought from the library.

As he was nearing the corner of the hallway a figure came running towards him and they collided, resulting in him falling with his butt on the floor.

"What the-" jungkook was about to get up and scold him but the person cut him off

"I am s-sorry"

He said and without helping him ran towards the hallway.

"What a freak"

Jungkook muttered to himself as he got up from the floor and fixed himself. From the window he saw that the person was running out of the school.

"Why did he even come to school if he wanted to bunk his classes this badly..huhh" he scoffed

He entered the class and sat on his seat near the window, at the first row of the class where he sits everyday. He always comes first in class but he was a 'not so good student'. Yes he does every work given in  school with sincerity and finishes his works on time, but his other records was not so good. He works hard in studies because he doesn't want his father to send him to America.

But in other things except academic performance, he was the Playboy of the school. He is a heavy drinker and used to have fun every Saturday.

He nearly slept with everyone from his class except his friends and ofcourse some others who are not interesting in his eyes.

Since he was handsome and quite popular in this school, he could get whoever he wanted, everybody was a goner for him. But he had never been in a relationship, because he had not yet found the one for him.

____________

The last bell of his class rang. The hallways were packed with students. Some talking , some walking, some even creating chaos.

Jungkook had no plan for today so directly headed home.

He was near the door when he saw a figure kneeling infront of his door with his hand clasped and head hung low. He could hear the person sniffling as he neared the person.

He noticed that it was the same person who came three days ago to his house and was his brother's boyfriend.

"Hey"

He shooked his shoulder.

The person quickly looked up and his eyes widened.

Jungkook was no different because infront of his house, kneeling infront of his door was Taehyung.

After a moment of shock, he came back to his reality but Taehyung strated crying.

Jungkook was shocked to hear the other cry this loud. He did not know what to do.

So he did what he thought was right. He kneeled down and wrapped his arms around him in order to stop him from crying, so that nobody thinks that he had kidnapped someone.