36

Five days to the mid-term exam. All the students are busy studying their ass off in order to complete their lessons. Taehyung is no exception. Yet today he is going to take just a few hours of break with his friends at the cafe. Yes, now he had friends, whom he trusted.

After his breakup with Jungwoo, which was three weeks ago, he became more close with Jungkook and ultimately became friends with his friends. Taehyung was still his old self who doesn't talk much to others, but with Jungkook and his friends he was comfortable. He was friends with Jin and Namjoon before, but they were not so close back then. Hoseok was already close with them, so it was quite easy for him to mingle in their circle. He already became close with Jimin as they were very similar, excluding the fact that Jimin could beat up anyone who tried to flirt with him. At first he was a little scared of Yoongi, but after some time, he got to know that he was not as bad as he thought. He was rather quite a softie(Taehyung thinks he is soft to all of his friends, huhh... only if he knew), who sleeps most of the time.

He decided to wear a normal white T-shirt and faded jeans with a pair of white sneakers as the weather was a little warm by now. He hurriedly locked his door and went to Jungkook who was waiting for him with his bike. He said he could go by himself, but Jungkook just ignored his words. They drove to the cafe where he and his friends decided to meet.

Jungkook has become a little more protective overTaehyung since that incident. He even stayed with him the night when he broke up with Jungwoo. He was afraid that Jungwoo might come to Taehyung and hurt him. 

Jungwoo disturbed Taehyung for some days with calls and messages but now he don't. Why? Because he was now in America. His father came to know about his behaviour and results from the Dean of his college. So in order to make his son go on the right path, he took with him to America two weeks ago. He would continue his college there. His father asked Jungkook too if he wanted to go with them, but he said he wanted to study in korea. His father didn't argue as his grades were still good. Jungkook was very happy went his brother left.

Many things changed between the two classmates. They became so close that they shared almost everything. But one thing which didn't change was the fact that Jungkook would still act cocky and flirty sometimes and Taehyung would still stutter and blush at that. But yet the coconut head didn't tell the other the three words. Which three words? Well, he himself doesn't know if his feelings for him was still at the like area or had already gone to the love area. But whatever it was, he was sure that he would never leave Taehyung and one day he would surely ask him out.

They entered the cafe and went towards their friends who were already waiting for them. His friends already knew that he was whipped for Taehyung. The only one who was oblivious was Taehyung. He knew Jungkook was interested in him before but now, he was not sure.

"You guys, as always, are late" Jimin said when the pair went to sit. Taehyung sat beside Jimin and Jungkook beside Hoseok since that was the only place left. Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook sat on one bench while Namjoon, Yoonji, Jimin and Taehyung sat on another bench facing them. 

"Tae was the one who took almost two hours to get ready", Jungkook blamed Taehyung. 

Taehyung frowned at the sentence.

"Its not true, you were the one who picked me up late."

"Seriously? I waited so long infront of your gate for you"

"And that soooo long was just five minutes"

"Yo--"

"Ok guys stop. You continue your couple fight at home", Jin cut off Jungkook.

"But we don't live together Jin", Taehyung voiced his confusion while Jungkook just smirked with a small I wish we did.

"hey we are not a couple." Taehyung said again with a blush after some moments of contemplating Jin's words.

"ok whatever, just place the order. I want to go home and study", Namjoon said.

They placed their order and started chatting about their exam and other things.

"What are you guys going to do in the vacation ?" Jungkook asked.

"I am not going anywhere this time, I will stay home and prepare for my college entrance exams" Namjoon replied and Jin and Hoseok said that they are doing the same. 

" I am thinking about sleeping in order to make up for the sleepless days i spent studying" 

At Yoongi's reply, everyone laughed.

"Seriously? You are going to sleep the whole vacation?" Hoseok said in between his laughs.

Yoongi just shrugged.

In the meantime, the waiter came and placed their snacks and drinks.

"I won't let you sleep." Jimin wiggled his eyebrows when the waiter went back.

"Dare to do that and i will beat you to a pulp" Yoongi glared at him 

"Don't be mean hyung" Taehyung pouted and Yoongi stopped glaring with a whatever.

"I meant to say that, my parents are going to Japan for some works. They are not taking me with them. So i would be having the house to myself." Jimin said with a suggestive look and all of his friends cheered except Taehyung. Even the three who said that they would study for college entrance exams also cheered.

"Wow Mochi, you are the best" Jungkook whistled. But received a glare from Jimin. Before Jimin could scold him, Taehyung asked

"Why are you guys so happy about Jimin being alone?"

"Because that means, we will have no parents to scold us when we would be having sleepovers and parties at Jimin's"

Jungkook replied and Taehyung just said whispered an oh.

"And you are coming too" Jungkook added.

Taehyung widened his eyes at him and shaked his head continuously.

"No No, i am not coming. There will be many people. I can't."

"Tae, no one is coming. Only we all will be there. I am not letting my house get dirty by inviting so many people"

Jimin said crossing his hands. The other people nodded their head.

"so?" Jimin asked him.

"Ok then, i will come"

"Yeahhh", jimin cheered and hugged him tightly. All of them looked at the two with adoration while Jungkook slightly pouted, wanting to hug Taehyung in the same way. He caught the eyes of Yoongi who just gave the I can see look. He huffed and started drinking his coffee again.

The rest of the time went by the friends chatting about random things.

They finally finished their drinks and talks and went to their respective houses to start studying.

-----------------------------------

A boring chapter, yeah? 

What do you think about the story now? Is it really boring, interesting, bad, good or something else. I would love to know your opinion. And btw, we are going to have a party in the next chapter. What do you think would happen there? 

And i am sorry i didn't update yesterday (was caught up with something). To make up for that, i will update twice today ;)

That means, party will be today. uWu