49

After the events in the early morning, the boys ate their breakfast...

In Silence.

None of them knew what to speak after the earlier events. The other boys expected the trio, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok, to speak or announce something, but they were just having their breakfast in silence. They were aware of the stares their friends were giving them but they chose to ignore all that.

Finishing their breakfast and having done all the dishes, the group went to the living room to watch some movies. They were seated in this way: Jimin, hoseok and yoongi in one couch and the other four boys in the other couch. 

Jin was about to start the a movie, since none of them said about anything particular they wanted to watch, when,

"Ughhhhh! I am done with this now." Said he as he stood infront of Yoonminseok with crossed arms. The trio looked at him startled. After a while, Yoongi sighed,

"Its you all who's making this awkward. Why are you guys so quiet anyway?", he said massaging his temples with a look of annoyance. 

Jin gaped at him and flicked his head,

"Don't you dare to pretend as if you don't know. "

The trio still looked as if they still don't know what he meant. Jin groaned and flopped himself on his previous place on the couch. 

"Just earlier in the morning, Jimin was crying his soul out and then you two idiots were kneeling infront of him, like you were proposing him and now, barely one hour after that incident, you guys are eating in silence, comfortably sitting together, not bothering to tell anyone what happened earlier or what's going on between you guys and acting like NOTHING HAPPENED. wHAT SHOULD WE SAY WHEN IT IS YOU GUYS WHO SHOULD SPILL THE TEA?"

Everyone flinched when he shouted the last sentence. 

"He's right. Why do you guys give him so much trouble?" Namjoon scolded while massaging his *ahm* boyfriend's *ahm* shoulder.

"Seriously hyungs, just tell us what happened between you three", Jungkook spoke up. He was getting annoyed with the situation as well, but held back only because Taehyung was calming him by rubbing soothing circles on the back of his hand.

Yoongi groaned at his friends,

"We're dating, fine? The three of us are dating." He said.

"Yes, i thought you all would've known by now", Jimin spoke up with a small voice.

"And how are we supposed to know that shorty?", Jungkook questioned. But..

"Don't call him that, you asshole"

"Don't call him that, you dickhead"

He kept quiet after being scolded by the boyfriends of Jimin while jimin just smiled smugly and showed him his tongue.

"Wow, that means you three are boyfriends now and, yoongi hyung , hobi hyung please don't scold kookie." Taehyung said and turned to Jungkook, "you too kookie, don't make fun of Jimin."

"Ok baby." Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyung's cheek.

"Whipped" , he heard Namjoon say. 

"Well, now since there isn't any possibility of having a heated discussion, so......................................................NAMJOON AND I ARE DATING."

Jin cheered at his own announcement as he expected the same from the others but,

"Congratualtions Jin hyung, joon hyung", Taehyung said wtih his boxy smile on display. 

Jin smiled at him and thanked him but when he looked at the other guys', 

"Aren't you guys happy to hear that Joon and i are dating? ", he asked looking at the faces of the other boys.

Hoseok scoffed,

"Its not a news for us. Should've told us something we don't know." 

"What?? You knew?", Namjoon questioned.

"Not only him, everyone knew. " Jimin said. 

"B-but how?"

Jungkook groaned and stood up while grabbing Taehyung's hand, making him stand with him.

"How won't we know if you guys keep sucking eachother's faces at every chance you get. But i am happy that it is official now. Congratulations. Anyway, bye. Me and Tae are going to play overwatch." 

And he went to his room with Taehyung following behind. 

Jin looked at the trio sitting on the couch.

"We are going on a date now. Might be late. So don't bother to prepare lunch for us. Congratulations anyway. Now you don't have to make an excuse for taking so long to drink a glass of water from the kitchen"

Yoongi's boyfriends chuckled at his statement while the Namjin couple blushed beet red. Jimin hugged the both of them, congratulating them and hoseok patted their shoulder. 

With that the Namjin couple were left alone in the living room, kissing eachother senseless.

----------------------------------------------

A chapter where all the ships are finally sailinggggggggggg.

How do you think about this book so far as the end is nearing? share your thoughts<3<3<3<3

Next chapter is gonna have a lot of Taekook. Might be a little *heated* too. 

Hope you have a great day/night purples💜💜💜