44

Third person pov~

This was the best date Taehyung had ever had. He went to many dates with Jungwoo before but this date can't be compared to them. The way Jungkook took care of him, made him smile, made him shy, he never wants to date anyone else other than him.

After having some snacks, pastries and drinks, Jungkook took him to the park. They played, laughed and had lots of fun there. Jungkook never leaving Taehyung's side for even a minute.

Taehyung being cute and soft-looking, many children played with him. He enjoyed so much playing with the kids. Though we can't say that Jungkook enjoyed much. Ofcourse its not because Taehyung was playing with the kids, but some grown up guys, who seemed to be  accompanying their brother or sister at the park, were staring at his Taehyung.

Taehyung being oblivious, was jumping and running around with the kids. He was having the moment of his life when suddenly a hand gripped his wrist and he collided with a hard chest. Two arms held him tightly by his waist such that he couldn't move. He huffed.

"What are you doing kookie? Let me play" He whined, trying to get away from the older. Whereas Jungkook only tightened his arms around him.

"No, no more playing lets go home now." He said in a monotonous voice. 

Taehyung looked up at him with a pout

"Comeon kookie. I just started playing and now you want to go home? Please lets stay for a little more" He pleaded. Wanting to go to the large blue slide, from where the kids where sliding one by one.

"Baby, its almost evening. Hyungs must be waiting for us. Let go home now hmm? We will come here some other time if you want"

Jungkook sighed. Seeing that the little pout was still there on the younger's lips. He quickly pecked his lips removing the pout. Taehyung's eyes widened, unable to think. 

Did he really kiss me on the lips in public? Omg what if someone sees us.

"W-what if someone sees us?" he voiced his thoughts to which Jungkook just chuckled and pecked his lips again. This time Taehyung's face was flushed and he hid his tomato red face in Jungkook's chest. 

"So what if someone sees us? We can do whatever we want, its none of their business. " He said as he pulled the boy away from him. 

"You don't have to worry about anything as long as i am with you, okay? " Taehyung shyly nodded his head. Jungkook chuckled at his baby's cuteness and ruffled his hair,

"Lets go now yeah? I will buy you ice cream on the way home" He said and grinned at the way Taehyung's eyes lit up at the mention of ice cream. He nodded his head and they went to the car, driving to their way back home.

After reaching home, Jimin's home, they both changed and watched the tv, eating ice-cream and cuddling in the sofa. Nobody asked them any questions when they reached. Jungkook knew that Jimin will tell them anyway. And he was right. Seeing the teasing smiles Jin threw his way.

Jimin, Jin and Namjoon were in the kitchen making food and Yoongi was inside his room. Hoseok still hasn't returned after he dropped Jimin home. Jimin texted him and he said that he would reach there by eight.

After some time, the three of them came to the living room with different kinds of food and drinks. Chicken breasts, turkey, potato fries, cola and other edibles. Namjoon pulled a grumpy Yoongi to sit on the floor who was taking a nap. They were watching a random movie, waiting for Hoseok.

"Why the hell is this boy not here yet?" Jin said frustratingly, putting a chip inside his mouth.

"i texted him five minutes ago, he didn't reply" Jimin shrugged. Yoongi eyed Jimin for some moments and looked back at the tv. He was trying really hard to act normal but his body and heart was not cooperating. 

"Where are you going baby?" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung when he felt the later pulling away from him. 

"Going to get a blanket. Its cold" He pouted. 

Actually it was summer, but Jimin made the temperature of the AC so low, that it was feeling like winter. He didn't like to sweat which is why he did that.

"Ok" Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung returned to his seat after getting a white blanket from Jimin's room. Just then the door opened and Hoseok entered. Smiling brightly as he showed the two bottles of beer he was holding like a trophy.

Everyone cheered except Taehyung. 

This will be a long night, he thought.

--------------------------------------------

Kinda boring chapter. But don't worry, drama is in the next. <3<3<3

Anyway, i really want to thank you guys. Like its been just two months and my book, my first ever book, has reached 10k viewers. Thank you so much for your love and support. I Love you so muchh <3<3<3<3

He is so beautiful right<3<3<3<3

My heart literally can't handle his beauty<3<3<3<3