32

Jungwoo Jungwoo Jungwoo 

Why always him? Why always he gets what he wants? Why he is always spared, not me, even when we do the same mistakes? Why he never gets scolded even when he fails?

 Why does he have to make Taehyung fall in love with him? Why does Taehyung have to let him kiss him but not me? Why is Taehyung still not willing to believe that Jungwoo cheated on him, that he was using him? Why can't Taehyung see what i feel for him? Why can't he give me a chance instead of going to Jungwoo again? 

Why? Can't i just have one thing for me? Can't i just have Taehyung, my love, for myself, atleast this time? I have been and still am grateful that they accepted me as their family, but does that mean, in that gratefulness, i should give up everything? Well, i can give everything, but not Taehyung. I am not giving up on him. He will be mine and i will make sure of that.

Jungkook wanted to pour all his emotions to the kiss, making it rough and painful. He was so into the kiss that he neither noticed the other hitting his chest to make him stop nor the tears coming from the latter's eyes. He just wanted to know the reason why God was so unfair to him.

He came out of his world when he felt somewhat strong punches on his chest. He pulled away and opened his eyes to see Taehyung, hitting his chest with his small fists and sobbing badly.

He halted his movements, seeing his love crying this badly just because he kissed him. Jungkook felt bad. Very bad. First, because he forced Taehyung, and second, because Taehyung didn't like the kiss and was crying because of that.

Taehyung was crying loudly, continuously hitting his chest. And in between his cries he managed to say

"Y-you b-both--both are s-same--- Y-you both a-are t-tryin to d--do- things w--ith m--"

--------------------------------------

When Jungkook kissed him, Taehyung's mind brought the words of his boyfriend, who said that he was not allowed to kiss anyone beside him, or else, he would get angry. So that's why he subconsciously said that only Jungwoo could kiss him. Though he was still not comfortable with Jungkook kissing him.

Jungkook was kissing him so aggressively that he thought he was doing exactly the same thing Jungwoo wanted to do with him. Thinking about Jungkook too being bad brought tears in his eyes. He was starting to trust Jungkook, little by little, but Jungkook being this way, broke a little bit of his heart.

---------------------------------------

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with wide eyes as he contemplated what Taehyung said. Taehyung thought that he was trying to assault him. That was enough to bring his world crashing down.

"No no Taehyung. I was not trying to do that. I was just...fuck", he gripped his own hair in frustration. 

He was trying to let Taehyung know about his feelings. He was trying to let him know that he was there for him, that he would protect him. But at the end, Taehyung thought that he was trying to harm him. 

How pathetic. Jungkook mocked at himself.

He took a deep breadth and tried to make the sobbing male calm .

"Taehyung, please listen to me baby, I will never even think about hurting you. Fuck, i didn't mean to force you. Please listen to me"

"N-no yo-ou a-are lying--- y-you are j-just l-like h-him---y-you ju-- w-want to u---use  me--"

Instead of stopping, the hits were doubled, but it didn't have much effect on Jungkook as Taehyung's punches were too light. What did have effect on Jungkook was that, his baby told him that he wanted to hurt him. He was angry at himself that he made Taehyung think he was like his brother.

"No baby please, believe me, i am not like that guy, i never thought of hurting you. I am sorry i forced you into the kiss. I am sorry", he took the small fists in his hold and brought Taehyung to his embrace. He could hear the shaky breathing of the other which made a pang in his heart.

"I am so sorry baby. I really didn't mean to hurt you. I was just too lost in idiocy. I am sorry, really sorry. Please forgive me. I promise i will never kiss you without your permission. Please forgive me for the last time. Please", he almost begged.

Taehyung's cries died down and now he was only  sniffling. Jungkook kept patting his head and mumbling apologies, pecking his head from time to time as well.

After sometime, Jungkook pulled away and looked at his angel's face, which was a little red from the crying. He felt bad for making his angel cry. He should've been more gentle.

He sighed and caressed his cheeks softly.

"I am so sorry Tae. I was so lost and angry at woo that i didn't notice i was hurting you. I didn't mean to hurt you or harm you in any way. I promise, this is the last time it happens, i will make sure i never happens again. Please forgive me this time, yeah pup?"

Taehyung slowly looked at his eyes and nodded with a small smile. He was hurt, thinking Jungkook tried to harm him. But listening to the genuine pleads from the other and the guilt in his eyes, he knew Jungkook didn't do it intentionally.

Jungkook smiled in relief and hugged the other again. 

Just some stupid actions, and i could've lost you today. Just as i decided to make you mine, i  hurted you. But i promise, i will do my best to become more calm and gentle with you, so that one day you will trust me fully. I won't let this chance go in vain Tae, i won't. 

---------------------------

Are you getting the logic here? I am not sure whether my writing was understandable or not. 

If you don't understand something, or find something bad, you can tell me. I will be vry much grateful.  :)))))