50

With Yoonminseok still out, and Namjin couple in their room doing God knows what, Jungkook decided to take Taehyung out on another date. They were bored as hell after playing thirteen rounds of overwatch and now it was almost evening. 

He decided that enough is enough. He is not going to handle the little pout resting on his baby's lips anymore. He is going to make him happy. Thus he told Taehyung to dress up and get ready for their second date. And he knew that his idea was amazing because he got a peck on his cheek by his baby, after he told him about his idea.

Like their first date, he didn't tell Taehyung where he was taking him and when the younger asked what he should wear, he told him to just wear something casual. After getting ready, they left the house, not before informing Jin that they would be late. Jungkook decided to drive his car, for convenience. They sat in the car peacefully enjoying eachother's company with soft music in the background.

After fifteen to twenty minutes, Taehyung finally saw where he would be having his second date with Jungkook. 

It was a high class restaurant which was situated near the Han river. Though he had seen that restaurant, but never been there. Who would go to such a big restaurant alone?

After parking his car, Jungkook took ahold of Taehyung's hand and entered the place through the big doors. Taehyung looked at his surroundings with sparkling eyes because the interior was just a beautiful as he thought it would be. 

Taehyung got a little confused when Jungkook didn't stop at any table but took him towards the stairs

Taehyung got a little confused when Jungkook didn't stop at any table but took him towards the stairs. He looked back at the hall and he could see that some tables were empty, though he didn't question anything and followed Jungkook. 

When they reached the top of the stairs, Jungkook left his hand and turned around to face him. He gave him a small smile and gestured to open the door infront of them. Taehyung didn't waste a second to open the door and when he did, his breadth hitched.

 Taehyung didn't waste a second to open the door and when he did, his breadth hitched

He looked at the whole setting with wide mouth and shining eyes. He couldn't take his eyes off the scene. He was still standing near the door with large eyes, gaping at the scenery when a pair of arms circled his waist.