41

Dead silence filled the room after the confession of Hoseok. Everybody looked at the duo except Jungkook, who stared at Yoongi. When Yoongi felt that he was being stared, he looked over to see  Jungkook and offered him a weak smile. 

"Congratulations to both of you" Yonngi said, breaking the silence and standing up, "Since the discussion is over now, i would like to take a nap", With that, he went to his room.

Jimin looked at the other walk away and felt a little bit sad. But he decided to shrug it off now as he could clearly see what was coming in the next moment.

"I am so happy for you both, Hobi and Jimin hyung" Cheered the youngest as he practically threw himself towards Jimin. The latter hugged back with a big smile on his face. Hoseok ruffled Taehyung's  hair and beamed when the younger pulled away from jimin and showed his adorable boxy smile. 

"Wow, looking at the insults you throw at eachother, i never imagined that you two would ever date" Said Namjoon while pulling Seokjin to sit on the couch, were Yoongi sat earlier.

"That's true, they were like enemies. Trying to annoy eachother at every chance they get" Jungkook piped in. 

Jimin and Hoseok shared a shy look at their friends' comments. They sure were always on eachother's throats. But now looking at them, no one could say that they were like that before.

"But didn't they say, you always annoy the person whom you like"

Taehyung joined, now looking at Jungkook. His smile not faltering.

"But  it isn't in our case" 

Jungkook cleared his throat at the words which subconsciously came out from his mouth. He hoped no one heard those words, but that was useless since the others already know that him and Taehyung had something for eachother. 

"Every love story is not like yours, Jungkook" Jin pointed between Jungkook and Taehyung while smiling sheepishly. Taehyung looked down, trying to hide his red face. They both decided that they would not tell anyone until they are actually boyfriends, but duh.

Jungkook stood up, wiggling his eyebrows at Jin and went to Yoongi's room. 

Another wave of silence, this time, Jin decided to break it

"Well, but it still doesn't explain the fact about why was Jimin sucking off Hoseok this early in the morning, and that too, without locking the door?"

Jungkook went inside the room without knocking. They were very close that they never bothered to knock. He saw Yoongi laying on the bed with his arms folded behind his head and his eyes staring intensely at the ceiling.

He sat on the edge of the bed. 

"Wanna talk?" He said, trying to make the older feel a abit better. He was the only one who knew that Yoongi had a crush on Jimin. Yoongi had always talked about how he find the other cute and hot at the same time. How he wants to confess to him but didn't want to boost his ego. Jungkook knew better than that. Yoongi was just scared to confess. But Jungkook didn't see any reason to fear since he was so sure that Jimin liked him the same way. He was shocked when Hoseok announced about his relationship with Jimin.

But now wasn't the time to think about that. He knew Yoongi was hurt even if he didn't show it, and he was willing to help him in any way.

"I know what you're thinking kook. But don't worry, i am happy for them. I will forget him soon, it was just a crush after all" Yoongi said, though he still didn't look at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed. He knew Yoongi was never going to talk to anyone, not even him, about his sadness. 

" I hope so. Just know that i am there for you" 

"Thanks kook"

With that, Jungkook left the room. He felt bad for Yoongi, but he can't do anything to help him except comfort him, with words.

He saw that there was no one in the living room now, so he went to his shared room with Taehyung. (Earlier Hoseok, but since jimin and Hoseok were dating now, he was sure that they would share one room. Well, then you can imagine that he got a stupid smile on his face now)

He opened the door to see Taehyung sitting on the bed, already smiling at him. He smiled and went to sit beside him. Taking the latter's hand in his, he gently stroked the back of his hand.

"Seems like you're really happy, aren't you?" He asked the other noticing the smile which didn't falter since he saw him at the living room.

Taehyung took and deep breadth. 

"I am. Hobi had never dated anyone. I am happy that its Jiminie whom he decided to give his heart to, they will be a great couple."

Jungkook couldn't not agree with that. He knows that they will really be a great couple. 

"Yes baby, they will be. But where are they and Joon and Jin too? I didn't see anyone in the living room"

And at an instant, Taehyung's smile fell, leaving Jungkook worried. 

"Jiminie and Hobi went out. For a date i guess. And Jin hyung and Namjoon Hyung too, they went to the mall" 

"Ok, but why are you pouting all of a sudden? Are you upset?" That only made the pout on the other's face grew bigger. 

"Nothing, i am not upset"

Jungkook knew it was not the truth. He knew the other would not pout at just nothing. He tried to recall if he did something wrong. 

Try to think Kook. Did you do or say anything which made him upset. 

I didn't, did I? He was fine just a minute ago, just when i mentioned the others, he became upset. Hey, did they say something to him? 

Maybe Jin hyung teased him again. Ugh, he has to be upset on the first day of our da--- oh shit.

He mentally face palmed when the realisation hit him. Today was the first day after his confession and he was supposed to Taehyung on a date today. But he forgot. Ofcourse the other will be upset seeing his friends going on dates while the person who should've taken him out didn't even ask or tell him anything. He would probably think that the other forgot or wouldn't take him out.

Jungkook smiled sheepishly, now taking both hands of the other in his hold. That made the other look up at him

"Tae baby, I'm sorry i forgot to think about our date. I was just so happy yesterday about you giving me a chance and then today, all these happened. i am so sorry"

Taehyung gently smiled at his words

"Its ok, i am not upset."

"No. Maybe you're not upset, but i am upset at myself. But no worries, i will search some place to go to today as our little date."

"its ok Kookie, we can go some other time."

Jungkook shook his head at that

"No no, i want to celebrate the first day after confessing my feelings for you. With you. And you can't not agree. Just get changed now, i will search for some good place. Please?"

His threatening was ended with a please and puppy eyes, which Taehyung found endearing. The younger nodded his head and went to take out some nice clothes from his suitcase.

Meanwhile Jungkook searched for good cafes and other places where he could take Taehyung to, as their little first official date.

--------------------------------

Guess what? 

Today, another year has been added to my existence on this earth. Yooohooo (*^▽^*)

Can you guess what's the age i stepped in today( i mean just now😅) ?