34

Clad in a long white outfit, shining brown locks with a crown of lavender flowers, lean and slim body with an angelic innocent face, captivating hazel eyes, alluring cherry red lips, an ethereal angel touched his cheeks with his soft long fingers and a gentle smile on his face. He could smell the flowery scent coming from the angel. Feeling the touch of those fingers on his skin, he closed his eyes.

After a little, he felt the angel's breadth near his ear, shiver ran down his body when he felt the angel's lips touch the shell of his ear while speaking something. Though he couldn't hear what the angel said. Straining his ear a little to listen what the beautiful angel said, he heard the words Wake up you dumb kid!!!!!!!!

Jungkook jolted up due to the loud yelling near his ears. He rubbed his ears and looked at the person who shouted at him. Furrowing his eyebrows, he said

"You aren't my angel"

"Ofcourse i am not. But i can be a devil if you don't get ready within five minutes. Its already 7:45 kook"

The other person, who was not definitely his angel, yelled at him. Beautiful dream broken by the grandpa Yoongi's yelling.

He sighed and got up, realising he was having a dream, actually a beautiful dream. He washed himself up and got ready for school. Without having any breakfast, he hurriedly went out to Yoongi, who was waiting for him on his bike.

Yesterday when he went to Yoongi's, he was a mess. Yoongi tried to talk to him, but all he did was playing games on his phone, laying on the bed and spitting profanities whenever he losed.

Seeing the condition of his friend, he brought some beer and ofcourse, Jungkook was ever ready to get drunk until he forgot about his idiot of a brother. 

Well, but he kinda regretted drinking so much beer because now, sitting in the class, at the first period, he felt like his head was about to explode. Trying to do something, to distract himself from the pain, he tried to sleep. But trying doesn't always mean that you succeed. So he looked for another source of distraction, and then his eyes felt on the angel, uhm he meant Taehyung.

Taehyung was listening to the teacher with deep focus. He would nod his head from time to time to agree with the teacher. Even when he was focusing on his class, with furrowed eyebrows and bottom lip between the teeth, he still looked beautiful to Jungkook. 

Jungkook imagined him with long white dress, lavender crown on his head, lean and slim body with angelic face, hazel eyes with a captivating gaze, cherry red lips, mesmerizing flowery scent, long slim fingers.....oh he was the angel in my dreams.

When the realization dawned upon him that indeed, Taehyung was the angel in his dreams, he chuckled, gaining the attention of the nearby students along with the teacher who was just passing by him.

"What's so funny Jungkook? Mind sharing with the class?" His teacher asked with a raised eyebrow. Jungkook replied nonchalantly while standing up, ignoring his throbbing head

"I think today the sums are interesting."

"Oh really, which part of the sums you found interest in?"

"Actually i liked all of it, i like Algebraic Expressions very much Ma'am"

"How good of you Jungkook. But I thought i was teaching you about Cardiology"

The whole class erupted into laughter and only then Jungkook looked towards the board

The main reason of cardiac arrest , was written in big letters.

Smiling sheepishly, he looked at his teacher who had a scowl on her face,

"Sorry Ma'am, i spaced out. But i promise i will pay attention from now"

His teacher sighed

"Its not needed actually, because there are only a few minutes left for this class to end. But i hope that you pay attention from the next class."

"I will"

With that his teacher went away and he caught the brunette staring at him, but as soon as their eyes met, the latter diverted his gaze. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but shrugged it of.

After two hours of continuous classes, the lunch break came, and thats also when Jungkook's headache became a little bearable. Oh, how much did he suffered, trying to concentrate in the class with his headache.

 When all the students went out, he saw Taehyung still sitting on his desk. Actually he was waiting for Taehyung to go and have his lunch, but he didn't move from his seat at all.

He sighed and went to Taehyung. 

"let's go and eat lunch, come", he said with a smile but to his dismay the latter didn't return, rather mumbled while looking down.

"I am not going, you can go"

Jungkook got confused at the strange behaviour of Taehyung. But he wasn't going to let Taehyung sit alone in the class. So he held the wrist of the other and pulled him to the canteen. He was a little happy that Taehyung didn't protest.

He led him to the table where his friends were and made him sit. He leaned down a little to him

"Sit here. I will bring you food." 

Without waiting for a reply, he went to the counter. After standing on the line for some time, he finally got two plates. He walked to the table where Taehyung and his friends were, and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Taehyung's head down, looking left out. He sat next to him and gave him the plate. 

"Why aren't you guys talking to him?" He asked his friends Jimin, Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon, who were talking something about Rollercoasters.

"Uhm we did, but he said he isn't feeling well, so..."

Jungkook cut Jimin off asking Taehyung in concern

"Are you sick? What happened?" 

" Nothing serious" Came a low voice. Jungkook decided to ask further, but now now.

"Ok, eat this, you will feel better", he handed him his banana milk. But Taehyung just shook his head, still looking down. 

"Just fuck it", Jungkook sighed and pulled Taehyung with him to the terrace, not replying his friends who called after him.

They reached the terrace and Jungkook beckoned Taehyung to the nearest wall, gripping his arms softly and trying to have a look into his eyes. Unable to have a look, he tilted his chin with his index finger and asked

"What happened Tae? Tell me", he slowly caressed him arm up and down. 

"Nothing. Let's go, i want to eat" He tried to pull way but Jungkook grabbed his waist with both hands and very gently whispered.

"Its not nothing Tae, i know there is something. Please tell me, I will help you"

Finally Taehyung looked up on him. Jungkook could see the hesitant and sad look in his eyes, but he didn't know why it was there. 

"Meet me after school at the parking lot"

And with that he gently pulled apart from Jungkook and walked away. Jungkook let him. He will know what happened to Taehyung after school.

--------------------

Any ideas?