29

After freshening up and having a small meal, both Taehyung and Jungkook ended up on Taehyung's bed. Jungkook told him that he could sleep on the couch but Taehyung insisted that the bed is big enough for five people to sleep, so there is no need for him to sleep on the couch, which was not so comfortable.

Now both of them were lying on the bed, facing the ceiling. They thought that they are too tired, and would fall asleep early, but they didn't knew that sharing the same bed with eachother could make the environment a little bit .... different?

For Jungkook, he actually had a little idea of what would happen if he would spent the night with Taehyung, but being the bold boy he is, he decided that it is worth it because it would somehow bring him a little closer to Taehyung.

 While Taehyung was sad, hurt, afraid, guilty and a little happy. He never thought that Jungwoo would do this to him. He is sad that his boyfriend lied to him, never loved him but he was more hurt because he tried to rape him. He is now afraid of Jungwoo, thinking about what he would do to him if they meet. He was a little guilty that he misunderstood Jungkook, while he was the one because of whom he came to know about Jungwoo and he was also the one who saved him.

He still couldn't believe that Jungkook punched his own brother for him. He knew Jungkook is interested in him, but he thought he just wants to play with him. How wrong he was. If it wasn't for Jungkook, he would have to carry a horrible nightmare  with him for the rest of his life.

Thinking of which, he remembered what Jungkook said to his brother. My Taehyung. It sounds so good to him that he can't stop the eruption of butterflies in his stomach.

He heard soft snores coming from his adjacent side. He turned his head to look at the sleeping Jungkook. He smiled, thinking that there is someone, beside Hoseok and his dad, whom he could trust atleast a little bit.

---------------------

Have you guys seen the latest run episode? Omg taekook is like 💥🎇🖤

Besides the number of views has reached 4.05k now like, seriously? Its not even one month, not like i am complaining though. But thank you so much guys for your love. You don't know how happy i am to know that you like my story. I won't stop trying to make this story interesting. Thank you so much again. I love you with all my heart cream puffs ❣❣❣