21

Taehyung's pov~

Wow...everything seems so beautiful today. These trees are swaying so beautifully, the birds are chirping.

Hmph, Jungkook ruined my yesterday. What a brat. He doesn't even care about his brother. Well its not like i will listen to him. I already treated him a coffee to make his mouth shut. Now i don't have to worry about it. 

I should not stress, or else i will not look good later, on my date with wookie. 

He is sooooo good. He proposed to take me on a date in the evening to make up for that day. I am still sad about him breaking his promise though. But if he is apologising so heartily then i can forgive him right?

Oh bell rang. I should go fast and get everything ready for the date.

Third person pov~

Taehyung started packing his bag with his books. He was very excited about his date with Jungwoo. 

"Hey "

Taehyung looked up to see a smiley Jungkook sitting infront of him. By now he knew that Jungkook was interested in him. But he was not going to fall for him. He even treated him in exchange of his secret so there was no point to be scared of him.

" Hi. Class is over you should go now" he smiled at him, he stood up to leave as well. But halted when Jungkook stepped in his way.

" You are going with me"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him.

" I am sorry but i have some work, i will go some other time" , he waved at him and tried to pass by him but was again stopped by a hand gripping his wrist.

" I didn't ask you. I declared that you are going with me"

Jungkook said as he pulled him out of the door. Taehyung was surprised. once he overcame his surprised state he asked the older, still being pulled by his wrist.

"And why do you think i will do as you say?"

The hallways would have been packed by students, but since Taehyung spent a long time arranging his things, it was not so crowded.

Jungkook stopped, turned around and looked at him.

"Because i don't think you would want anybody to know about your boyfriend, especially Hoseok,"

Taehyung looked at him with a pout. 

"But i already treated you coffee to keep that a secret"

Jungkook chuckled.

"And when did i say that only a cup of coffee would be enough for that? Moreover i got to drink only one-third of the coffee because of you"

Now Taehyung got intrigued.

"Its your fault. you didn't tell me you want something more. So now the time is up. You can't have anything else and you can't tell about wookie and me to anyone"

Jungkook got close to him and tucked a loose strand of Taehyung's hair behind his ear. Taehyung blushed, and too flustered to move away.

"Its not you who is gonna decide that babydoll"

------------------------------

Here Taehyung is a darling. He even forgets about the bad doing of people when he is happy. His trust issues being a different thing.

And yeah, i really want to say thank you to you all. I mean like, i didn't thought this story would even reach 1k viewers, but you guys. I was so shocked, like just two days ago, the total number of viewers was hardly 172 and just in two days it increased to 1.7k. Its so surprising. Thank you so much and keep supporting this story. This is my first ever story in wattpad and i will try to make this story interesting so that you all won't find it boring or too much.

Once again thankyou so much.

Borahae ❤🤞💕