5

"Ahh~"

He knew what sound were those . Moans and other sounds were coming out from his brother's room.

Even though being a Playboy and rule breaker, jungkook was never a cheater. He could never control himself when someone cheats, specially when feelings are involved.

He went to his room, gave the bottle and biscuits to Taehyung.

Taehyung took them and said a soft thanks.

As he was eating, jungkook decided to ask the questions which he wanted to ask, since the other started crying when he  asked him before.

"How long have you been in relationship with my brother?"

He asked him as he made his way to the chair he was sitting on before.

"Seven months"

Taehyung replied with a mouth full of biscuits, without looking at him.

"Hmm"

"You know he is five years older than you right?"

"I know, it's not a problem "

"Did you guys had sex?"

Taehyung stopped munching the biscuits at this question. After sometime of thinking, still not looking towards jungkook, he answered

"No"

"Why were you crying earlier?"

This time he looked up. He stared directly at jungkook's eyes and jungkook could see the sadness in his eyes.

Thinking another wave of tears are coming, jungkook got himself ready with some sort of lines like  you don't have to tell if you don't want, I know how it is to be in relationship.  And blah blah

"He called me in the morning saying that he misses me. Without thinking I came here because I was so happy."

He smiled at his own words.

"When I came here, he started kissing me, no doubt I was enjoying. But after sometime, it got quite rough and I knew what he wanted. But I am not yet ready to have that with him you know"

His smiled faded little at each line.

"When I told him to stop, he didn't . So I used all my strength and pushed him. He fell on the ground. I-i didn't m-meant to but wasn't listening to m-me, so I had t-to do that"

He started crying softly.

"And?" Jungkook questioned.

He was feeling pitty for the other but he wanted to know what happened fully.

"A-and he called someone. I was trying to talk to h-him and ask him sorry, but he wasn't paying attention to me. One girl came and he s-started kissing her infront of m...~"

"T-they were about to g-go to the bed when I stopped him. But he pulled me o-out of the house and said that if I can't give him what he wants then he can get it from s-someone else...~~"

He broke down.

Jungkook, a little hesitantly, stood up from where he was sitting to the bed and held him once again like he did moments before.

"He is cheating on you "

He said.

"B-but it's my fault as well, I know I should give him what he wants"

"If you dont want to have sex with him, he can't force you. I know he might not be forcing you to have sex but he is doing it with someone else while having a boyfriend"

He pulled apart and started at him in his eyes.

"And you even know about it yet you are still with him"

"Are you so stupid ?"

He scolded him who had his head hung low now.

"But I love him, and I know he only loves me as well"

"How can you say that when he can't wait for his boyfriend to be ready to totally give him his all but rather takes another girl to his bed infront of his boyfriend?"

He was losing his patience now.

"Can't you see? He is just using you."

"He just wants to have you in his way and he will eventually throw you away"

"You might not know, but I being his brother know what type of person he is. He brings a person almost every night, do you know that?"

This caught Taehyung's attention as he looked up.

"H-he said he does it only when he is too much stressed "

"Then maybe he is 'too much stressed' every night, isn't it?"

Jungkook replied sarcastically.

Taehyung kept mumb.

__________

Taehyung pov~

"You might not know, but I being his brother know what type of person he is. He brings a person almost every night, do you know that?"

I immediately looked up because my heart hurts after hearing that .

How could wookie do that to me after everything I have done for him.

I couldn't have sex with him that's why I agreed with him to have sex with other people when he is stressed. I agreed with him to keep our relationship a secret, I agreed with him to stop talking to boys and avoid any kind of skinship with anyone.

But he promised me that he would do it only when he is too stressed . Is he really cheating on me?

"H-he said he does it only when he is too much stressed "

Don't be stupid tae, he is cheating on you. He promised you that he won't kiss anyone on the lips other than you that day, be he kissed that girl infront of you. What more do you expect. Do you think he kept your promise behind your back? He didn't even tell you that he has a brother.

No but he loves only me, he said that. I am his boyfriend.

"Then maybe he is 'too much stressed' everynight, isn't it?"

Why is he doing this to me? Is my love not enough for him? Why?

"Because you are too stupid to not breakup with him even when he does this sort of things"

Did he heard what I said?

_________

Hello guys~~
This is my first ever work I had published. There may be many mistakes, either grammatically or emotionally(😉😚🙃), please bear with me.
I will try to update everyday.

Love you guys and ofcourse love BTS💜

[And Taehyung and Jungkook are NOT 15. If they were then it would be ew, like 15 is too early for that, you know. I am sorry, I know I should've written the ages of all the characters in the first chapter or something I guess, but as I said, this is my first book so I couldn't keep that much in my mind ( and also becoz I never thought this book was going to have, how much, 181k reads by six months😅)

So anyway, Jungwoo is 22, Taehyung is 17 and all the other boys are 18. And don't ask me how Taehyung was one year younger than everyone when they were literally in the same class becoz I don't know. And guess what, I live for fictions where Jk is older than kth😝)

And about Jungwoo being older than he should be considering his grade, that was becoz he didn't study properly.

Hope this clears the thing. And yes, THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR READING THIS BOOK. I FEEL VERY LOVED AND ENCOURAGED 💜💜💜]