23

Jungkook huffed as he saw the confusion on the younger's face.

"Give me your phone. I want to have your number"

Taehyung seemed to realise now, as he pulled the strap of his bag which was loosely hanging from  his left shoulder.

"oh. why?", he questioned, though he was still searching his phone from the very bottom of his bag.

Jungkook shrugged," because i want"

Taehyung was not satisfied with the answer yet he pulled out his phone and made the silent mode off. Though his eyes widened at the number of miss calls from his boyfriend.

Oh no, its four-twenty, i am late for the date with wookie. Taehyung thought as he eyed his phone wide eyed.

"What happened? " , Jungkook asked concerned.

Taehyung looked up from his phone at Jungkook wide eyed, but his face quickly changed into an angry one.

"You", he pointed a finger at Jungkook's chest, " because of you i am late"

Jungkook looked at his wrist watch and then at Taehyung.

" Yeah its quite late, i mean its been just , like , one hour since the class had finished?"

Jungkook thought that maybe Taehyung goes home early after finishing school. 

"Give me your number, and it will be fast", he stated trapping him again.

Taehyung groaned but gave Jungkook his phone. 

Jungkook took his phone and gave a message at his number. The ding sound was heard from his phone, then he gave taehyung his phone back.

Taehyung sighed and got down from the table. He ran out of the door and sprinted towards the main gate. He widened his eyes when he saw the watchman locking the gate.

"Hey hey hey, i am still here, don't lock the gate" he yelled while running. Finally reaching the gate, he got a glare from the watchman who undid the chains. 

"Why are you here so late? School library closes at four", the watchman said to him. Taehyung just smiled sheepishly unable to answer him.

The gate was opened and just when he was about to get through it, he felt a hand on his wrist, and he was again dragged to the road, opposite to the way he was supposed to go.

Oh God , why am i being pulled and dragged so many times today? He thought as he already knew who was pulling him.

"Where are you taking me again? I already did what you told me , now what, are you going to kidnap me?" , he said to the boy and he struggled against his hold.

Jungkook's pov~

"Give me your number, and it will be fast", I told him seeing his frustration. Maybe he  have to go home early. He groaned and pouted. Cute. He looks good even when he is angry. Little tiger.

But nonetheless he gave me his phone, i smiled at him but he didn't return it and tapped his feet impatiently. I think he really has somewhere to go.

I looked at his phone to dial my number.

Eight miss calls from Wookie❤💕🌹😘❤

I saw the notification which he might have forgot to clear. 

If i am not wrong, i heard Taehyung call woo wookie. that means he have a meeting with him, or a date?  

Oh, that's why he is being impatient.

Well, i should help a little in it, shouldn't i?

-------------------------

Hello lovelies💖, how far are you enjoying the story? Are you finding it boring or a too twisted?