48

"Who said i don't?"

The couple looked at the source of voice to see Yoongi, leaning by the wall near the door, with an unreadable expression on his face.

He came forward to stand a little away from Hoseok, all the while looking at Jimin, who was in shock.

Jimin saw a hand coming in front of his face with a phone.

"You forgot your phone", Yoongi explained.

He wordlessly took the phone from the older's grasp without sparing a glance to his face. 

The three of them stayed quiet for a moment until Hoseok couldn't take it anymore.

"So...You love Jimin?"

"I do", Yoongi replied without missing a beat. 

This time Jimin looked up at him, silently asking something, yet he himself didn't have an idea of what he is asking. But he looked away once Hoseok scoffed,

"You both love eachother,  want to be together, and here i am, being the third person between you two."

He stood up from his kneeling position and patted Jimin's head. 

"Well, since now its clear between you two, i think...i think we're o-over. Isn't it?"

Now that Hoseok was trying to be nonchalant even though he was hurt, Jimin could see the sadness and longing in his eyes. This made him feel even more guilty. He doesn't know why. Now that both him and Yoongi are clear about their feelings for eachother, they can start afresh, they can date, kiss, hug and be boyfriends. But why is he feeling that its still incomplete? Why is he  feeling that he can't let Hoseok go? Why is he feeling like he doesn't want Yoongi but....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He wants both Hoseok and Yoongi.

"No!!"

Without thinking anymore he uttered the next words.

"P-please Hobi don't breakup with me. I know i love Yoongi Hyung and he loves me too, but i can't ...I c-can't lose y-you. I l-like you. I l-like y-you a l-lot. please. I don't even know w-what i m saying, i am p-probably sounding like a d-desperate b-bitch , b-but i don't know anymore. I just know that i c-can't leave any one of y-you. I am s-sorry" 

And he cried. He cried his heart out because he didn't know when he became so desperate, so selfish that he can't be happy with one person, rather he wanted to be with two person.

Hoseok and Yoongi shared an awkward look, but they both understood what Jimin meant. He is starting to develop feelings for Hoseok as well.

They seemed to make a silent agreement while looking at eachother. After some few moments, they both kneeled down infront of the love of their life.

The ugly sobs of Jimin tightened their chests. 

Jimin, feeling the slight movement, looked at the two of them kneeling before him. He opened his mouth to say something, but the loud voice stopped him

"Who is the soon-to-be dead who made my Jimin cry?"

Jin yelled, barging into the room with a spatula in his hand. Taehyung and Namjoon following behind. The two of them looked worried while Jin looked as if he was about to murder someone.

Both the kneeling boys were shaken by the murderous look on Jin's face. 

Jin eyed the three of them and then,

"Oh sorry. We heard Jimin crying so loudly so we thought he was hurt. We didn't know that you guys were about to propose eachother for a poly relationship. Sorry for the interruption. Don't mind us, just continue what you were doing"

He quickly said. While everyone was still unable to respond about what just happened, he pushed the two guys out and got out himself, winking one last time to the three boys.

The three boys were still looking at the door when Yoongi spoke up,

"Poly relationship huh? Not a bad idea i guess."

Meanwhile,

"AHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~" Taehyung cheered, finally understanding the explanation Jin gave about the poly relationship and its link with his three friends who were upstairs.

"Does that mean Minie, Hoseok and Yoongi hyung are going to be a couple?"

Thud

"Ow! The heck Hyung?"

Jungkook glared at Jin who just hit his head with the black spatula. 

"They are not two guys, they can't be called a couple you dumb kid.", Jin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Since they are three so i think they can a be called a throuple?"

"Yes you are a genius Joonie", Jin complimented while kissing Namjoon's cheek. The later's face became red after the little show of affection. 

Jungkook got his head hit again after he made fake gagging voices.

"Seriously hyung, fucking stop hitting me, it hurts", he unconsciously whined.

"Whatever. i am gonna go make breakfast."

He said and went to the kitchen with Namjoon following behind.

Jungkook was still glaring at Jin's back, mumbling profanities

"You dumb, stupid hyung, fucking piece of...."

"Are you okay kookie? Does it hurt?"

The older forgot all his anger and pain when he looked at his precious angel, who had worry written on his face and a small pout on his lips.

He pulled the other close by his waist and smiled.

"I am fine baby. Don't worry. Its just a small hit. I couldn't even feel it. I can take that hit hundred times, yet it won't pain me"

Taehyung giggled, hearing his lover bragging about his strength. 

-------------------------------

Its been a little long, isn't it? I am so sorry😓, i couldn't update these days. I had an exam so i couldn't write the story. Sorry(。﹏。*). I promise that i will try to update every week from now on. sorry once again. I love you💞💞

And also.... thankyou soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for all your love and support. This book has got 1.1k votes, just becos of you angels. Thankyou so much<3<3 

ILY(❤'艸`❤)