2

Jungkook was shocked. Not because his brother kissed someone, which was rather an everyday scene, but because he called this boy his boyfriend.

He had seen many people coming home with his brother and doing the things but his brother had never called anyone his boyfriend or girlfriend.

They pulled away and some more sweet words were said by his brother. Then as the stranger was about to get up, Jungkook ran away from the doorway from where he was peeking.

He ran to the kitchen and from the window he tried to see the face of the stranger since he couldn't see his face properly when he was in his brother's room.

But the stranger ran so fast that Jungkook feared he might face accident. Not that it concerns him though.

"When did you come back?"

He shrieked when he heard his brother's voice.

"Damn woo, you scared me. And I came just now. Who was that guy by the way?"

"Who?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes "the one who just went out of the house"

"Oh you never asked when I bring people at home , so why now?"

Because you didn't say to any of them to be your boyfriend.

Jungkook thought but he cannot tell his brother that he eavesdropped.

"Just, this one seemed young and judging by his uniform , he is from my school I guess"

"Well he is ,I guess?"

You don't know which school your boyfriend goes to? What the...

"Is he your boyfriend or something?"

"No he is just a timepass"

You are cheating him?

"Oh. Anyway I am going out to Yoongi's. We will be preparing a project together and I might as well sleepover at his"

"Well thankyou babybrother , I was about to ask you about giving the house for myself tonight"

He winked to Jungkook and jungkook just rolled his eyes. He knows why his brother want to have the house to himself, to relieve stress.

"Whatever~"

_______________

"For the last time hyung, we are here to do the project not to discuss about jimin"

Jungkook groaned for the nth time, the older couldn't stop talking about jimin, the cute and small boy in their class. Jimin and yoongi both like eachother. The problem? Well they are too egoistic to confess first. They always make fun of eachother but they are truly head over heels for eachother.

"Why don't you understand kook, he is just too feisty, cute, stupid, dumb and hot at the same time. Help me kook"

"Well just confess to him then"

"Huh...I am not going to raise his ego"

"Then wait for him to find someone else"

"I know he likes me, he can't like anyone else other than me"

"Then what is the problem?"

Jungkook was irritated now. This is a very frequent topic but he can't understand why they don't confess to eachother and end this mess.

"I want him"

"For god's sake hyung, shut this topic or I am going to tell him about all the cheesy lines you've been writing in your diary"

"Behave kid or I am going to tell that Taehyung kid that you have a huge crush on him"

"Crush and on Taehyung?"

Jungkook emphasized each word and started laughing at the next moment.

"Come on hyung, I know he is good-looking as hell but he is a loner and did you see his attitude, he doesn't talk to anyone. He is just a spoiled child who is proud of himself , thats why he doesn't have any friends"

"Oh come on kook, he never disrespects anyon-"

He cut him off, "because he never talks to anyone"

"Well but still his beauty is heavenly"

"Thats true"

Yoongi wiggled his eyebrows "he is only guy from our class who doesn't even look at you "

Jungkook huffed "as if I look at him. I can get any person I want, even him, but I don't want him, he is dumb"

"He always gets the third rank"

"But still he is dumb in other ways, I am sure he is a kid who is still a virgin"

They both laughed.

"Anyway, what did you say about your brother having a boyfriend?"

"Well I think he is kind of cheating a guy, not like I care anyway" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"But who is that person?"

"I didn't see his face but he kinda wore our school uniform"

"Maybe he is Mark, I heard his brother is in the same class as your brother"

"Mark is not so innocent to cry in that way and I know his voice too well"

"Maybe Toy?"

"No. He is not as tall as him"

"Maybe Jackson?"

"No...I know Jackson too well"

"Mayb-"

"Ok stop it...I don't care about who he cheats and who he loves , so let's just finish our project, I wanna sleep"

"Ok kiddo"