9

"Hey can I sit here?"

Both boys looked at jimin who slipped next to tae without waiting waiting for an answer.

"Did they kick you out of their gang jimin?"

Hoseok snickered.

Jimin glared at him and turned to look towards his friends who were sitting two rows behind them, laughing at him.

"No just don't wanna sit with those assholes"

"Why?"
Hoseok asked again.

Jimin huffed, "they are saying that I am as short as the pinky of the most giant man on this earth"

He became angry all of a sudden

"I mean like seriously? How can they say like taht about me? I have had enough of them making fun of my height so I came here. They are too bad. Do you think I am that short tae?"

Taehyung looked at him who was about to take a bite of his pastry.

"Ohhhh... No you're not"

Jimin smiled at that.

"I knew it, they are just jealous of me that's why are making fun of me"

He laughed, satisfied at his own realisation.

Hoseok and Taehyung shared a look. But none of them spoke anything.

Bang~~~~

Three of them turned their head towards the table, where yoongi just slammed their table and was making his way towards them.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I am not gonna fall for his sorry now", he muttered.

Yoongi took jimin's wrist and pulled him up.

"Come on, I was just joking"

Jimin pulled away from his grip and glared at him.

"Seriously? Joking? You even said that my clothes' sizes are same with your cousin's. For God sake yoongi, she is eight years old. Don't you see the difference?"

Hoseok started to laugh at that, which resulted him a glare from both jimin and yoongi.

Taehyung just stayed silent and watched the ongoing scene. Taking little bites of his pastry from time to time.

"Well sorry for that yeah? Now come and have your lunch"

"I am having my lunch. But not with some idiot friends, with these two who are civil"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at him

"Civil?"

"Yeah civil, we are civil aren't we Taehyung ?"

Hoseok piped in. Taehyung just smiled at him and nodded his head.

Yoongi glared at hoseok and dragged jimin with him.

"Hey let go... My sandwich~~"

Taehyung turned to look at the figure of jimin being dragged away towards the door. He chuckled and was about to turn back when he saw jungkook smiling at him.

Taehyung quickly turned back.

Why did he smile at me?
Ohh no
It's so embarrassing.
Did he tell anyone that I am too pathetic to leave his brother.
No no no. I have to tell him not to tell anyone or else I am gonna be laughed at and targeted once again.

Taehyung thought to himself.