47

"You don't remember, do you?"

The sudden question made him panic from the inside and immovable from the outside. Ok, he was sure that nothing much might have happened, but he still didn't know if he did something stupid and embarrassing in his drunk state.

Still looking at Jungkook with wide eyes, he slowly came out of his immovable trance. He looked down and cleared his throat. 

"What do i n-not remember?" , he asked in a small voice. 

"How can you forget what you did last night Taehyung?" , he heard Jungkook speak with a hint of sadness which made him stiffened. 

God no!! What did i even do? Please, don't let it be something embarrassing God, please!!!

He prayed  silently while still looking down, which is why he didn't see how Jungkook was trying not to laugh at his reaction.

"What did i do?", he closed his eyes, waiting for the other's reply. 

He sensed the bed dip and heat of another body, and stiffened when he felt warm breadth near his ears.

"You sat on my lap and kissed all over my face. You also said that i am hot."

Oh My God!!!!!!!!

What the heck did i do? God!!!! How can you do that to me? I have always been a good boy. Why didn't you stop me from doing such things? Though there's no doubt that he is hot but that's out of topic. God why? I am a good boy. What did you punish me for?

Taehyung was still having a fight with God when suddenly he was seated on something else. He shrieked when Jungkook pulled him into his lap. He looked at the other with wide eyes and a red face. He didn't know what to say after knowing what he did last night, though he still can't remember even a tiny bit from yesterday.

Jungkook sighed and lifted his hand to brush away some strands of the other's bed hair. He then cupped the younger's right cheek, his other hand holding the younger by his waist.

"My payment?"

Jungkook asked the younger. The younger's wide eyes got mixed with a little bit of confusion. 

"You did so many things to me yesterday, what about my payment? I won't let anyone kiss my handsome face so many times for free", he added a smirk to his face when he saw the other's red cheeks blazing more at his statement.

Taehyung was confused. Ok, he was hoping that the other would either let got what happened last night or would laugh and tease him. He didn't thought he would be asked to pay money to the other for kissing his handsome face while he was drunk.

But boy, he doesn't know our Jungkookie like we do!

"Okay, if i have to pay then i will. I am s-sorry for k-kissing your face. I swear i was not in m-my mind. i don't even r-remember what happened after i played with Jiminie. But i will pay you. H-how much do i have to pay?"

"Hmm~" 

Jungkook pretended to be thinking while the other was looking at him with expectant eyes. Like his brain's light bulb just got switched on, his face lightened. He leaned his face closer to the other's

"You know, my face is of billions, so i don't think you would be able to pay that much baby. How about i do to you the same things you did to me yesterday?"

Without warning, Taehyung was kissed all over his face by a hyperexcited bunny.

Taehyung didn't stop the bunny from kissing his face as he didn't want to pay him money and also because he enjoyed his face being bathed with kisses many. But when the bunny started biting his bread cheeks, he shrieked. He got himself out of the bunny's grip and ran to the bathroom.