7

"Hey namjoon, was Taehyung bullied when he was in eighth-grade or ninth grade?"

Jungkook and his friends yoongi, jimin, namjoon and jin were sitting at the cafe during their lunch break when he decided to ask him this question.

He didn't ask yoongi privately because they both joined this school at the same year. Jimin joined a year later than them.

"Taehyung"

Jin exclaimed with a sigh as if he was sad to think about him.

"Why do you want to know about him all of a sudden?" Namjoon asked him.

"Just curious, since he doesn't talk to anyone in the class "

Both Jin and namjoon were thinking something and then namjoon sighed.

"He was bullied very badly. He was a very bubbly guy. He talked to everyone in the school. Nobody was there who didn't knew him."

"But after ninth grade he changed completely . He became quiet,reserved and he even stopped talking to his most close friends"

"That was because his friends were bastards" , Jin said angrily.

"What do you mean?"

Jimin piped in.

"His friends were close to him because he was very rich. His father works as a doctor and his mother was a model. But once, a news spread that his mother ran away with her manager and because of that he started getting bullied in school."

"At first it was small fights, but later it got quite bad. He even got humiliated and almost molested by his own friends." Jin said.

"His father took action and two of his friends who tried to molest him got suspended permanently from school. But still he was no longer like before. He never had friends since that time. Hoseok is the only one who is still his friend"

"Poor kid" yoongi muttered.

"But his old friends were like that, that doesn't mean that everyone is like that ", jimin said

"What can we do if he lost trust in people?" Jin said.

"Before he talked to us too, but since that incident he never did. He only speaks to us when it's important"

"Had he ever had a boyfriend?"

Jungkook decided to ask after minutes of silence.

"I don't think he did. But I heard that he had a crush on one of his friends, who was one of the two who tried to molest him."

"This is so sad", jimin pouted.

_______________

Jungkook's pov~

That's the reason why he doesn't have any friends or he doesn't want to have any friends.

That is also the reason why he doesn't want to break up with woo.

But how did he trust woo to be in a relationship with him since he doesn't trust anyone?

Well ofcourse, I forgot that woo can manipulate people very well.
___________

Third person pov~

"I feel very bad for him, it's been three years he had been like this . Facing such things at the age of fourteen is not so easy", jin exclaimed.

"But what can we do if he doesn't want to open up to anyone?"

Everyone of them sighed.

_________

I know right now it's going pretty boring, but the coming chapters is gonna be interesting. I just wanted you all to be a little familiar with the story.

And this 👇 since I have not mentioned in the description

Top kook
Bottom tae

And the story is fluffy and pretty cliché