26

Third person pov~

"Oh baby, you go to school which literally takes one and half hour to reach form my college if we walk. How am i supposed to know whether you are in your school, making out with some guy or getting fuc--"

The loud sound of Teahyung's palm coming in contact with Jungwoo's cheek was heard which even made the pair of eyes, peeking from the small opening of the door, widen.

Jeon brothers had never been in a physical fight, except once. Jungkook never let himself lost his control when he is angry, especially infront of his 'family'.

Taehyung widened his eyes as soon as he slapped Jungwoo. While the latter was fuming in anger.

"W-wookie i am s-sorry, i-i didn't me--- Ahhh~~", he was cut off with a scream coming from his own throat when he felt jungwoo gripping his hair rather harshly.

Tears brimmed his eyes. His boyfriend sure didn't treat much nicely, but he never became this violent.

"You bitch, i thought of keeping you for a little longer but you? Seems like i have to use you and throw you out soon huh?"

Taehyung felt his heart break at those words.

That means he didn't love me? He was just waiting for the time to use me and throw away?

"Funny isn't it? I always have bitches like you at my bed whenever i want, but you, you never let me even touch you and i had to play the act of a loving boyfriend to you for seven fucking months. But baby, i really appreciate it how you could make me wait so long before having you"

He gripped his jaw harshly with the other hand which wasn't gripping his hair.

"But i won't wait anymore. Don't you think i should atleast get my reward for waiting so long and pulling all those stupid skits with you"

Taehyung cried loudly hearing those hurtful words. he can't believe his ears. All those times when Jungwoo kissed him, hugged him, complimented him, it was all just an act? How did he not see it? How did he?

Jungwoo climbed on the bed and laid Taehyung down. He ungripped his hands and was about to rip open Taehyung's shirt. And only then, Taehyung came back to his senses.

No no, i can't let him do that. No no no.

This was what both Taehyung and Jungkook thought.

And the next moment, the loud slam of the door was heard and not even a minute passed, Taehyung saw Jungwoo lying on the floor with Jungkook on top of him, punching him like a maniac.

Jungkook growled. This time he couldn't control his rising anger. 

"Fucking asshole. How dare you say that to him? How dare you to touch him? Bastard"

He kept on punching, pouring all the anger, all the jealousy he felt when he saw his brother kissing Taehyung. All the anger when Taehyung chose to run away from him for his brother. All the anger when he saw Taehyung crying because of his brother. All the anger when his brother spat venom to him about his shitty life.

His knuckled bled, but he kept on punching.

"Bloody bastard. How dare you. How dare you touch him. Who gave you the permission to touch Taehyung, my Taehyung."

--------------------------------

💜And these is where guys, the real love story starts.

The before chapters were only about their life and Jungkook's one sided crush. But from the coming chapters, the real story gonna begin. I am sure you're gonna love it.

I was thinking about the side ships and i am confused with yoonminseok.

What would you want with their ship?

Choose from here👇

yoonmin

minseok

sope

or

yoonminseok   ?