8

Taehyung's pov~

Six miss calls, fourteen messages and thirteen hours, he still hasn't talked to me.

"Hey tae do you want to have another pastry?"

I heard hoseok, who was about to go to buy another bottle of sprite for himself.

"Yeah please, this time bring the pineapple flavoured pastry"

"Sure tae, your mouth must have become bitter after eating four dark chocolate pastries anyway"

He laughed and went to the counter.

I sighed and looked at my phone again.

Still nothing. He says he loves me but still he can stay so long without talking to me. I know I am being desperate. Pathetic.

But what can I do, apart from hoseok, him and dad, I don't have anyone to talk to.

I don't have any other friends. All of them left me. Why? Huhh just because mom left me and my dad for her manager.

It's not my fault for having her as my mom.

"Here"

Actually it's good to have no friends, in that way you won't have anyone close to you, who could break your heart at one go.

"Tae?"

I am happy with having hoseok , wookie and my dad. I don't need anyone else.

"Taeeee!!!!!"

"Whatttt!!!!!"

Why does he need to shout so loud.

_______

Third person pov~

Hoseok returned with a full brimmed bottle of sprite and two pineapple flavoured pastries.

He sat down infront of taehyung and gave one pastry to him

"Here", he said.

He finished half of his pastry and looked up at Taehyung who seemed to be playing with the straw of his hot chocolate cup, lost in thought.

Hoseok smirked mischievously and took a bite of Taehyung's pastry by his spoon.

Taehyung doesn't seem to notice it. Hoseok huffed. This is no fun . He thought.

"Tae?"

No response.

"Taeeee!!"

Taehyung flinched at the sudden loud voice.

"What!!!!!" He shrieked.

Hoseok laughed his ass off at Taehyung's face.

"Yo you look-k like you have seen a haha ghost"

Taehyung glared at him.

"If you shout at someone in this way, ofcourse that person would like scared"

"Come on, I called you like three times and even took a bite from your pastry but you are too lost in your thoughts to notice me. Tell me what were you thinking about"

Hoseok crossed his hands on the table and tilted his head at Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed.

"Nothing, just studies."

He lied. Well he cannot tell hoseok that he was worried about his boyfriend not talking to him because he didn't even know that he had a boyfriend.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

"Ofcourse I am"

"Comeon tae, it's me who should be worried, you always top in class with good marks."

"I come always at third rank not first "

"But still it's top"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and started eating his pastry.

"Hey can I sit here?"

Both hoseok and Taehyung looked up at the boy.