22

"Its not you who is gonna decide that babydoll"

Taehyung was both scared and flustered. He was too weak to fight so he just let Jungkook drag him again to wherever he wanted.

They passed by the empty classrooms, the science labs, the janitor's room, the library which was almost empty except some students.

They kept walking until Taehyung saw the last corridor of the school where he had never been. He heard rumours about that area being possessed by a ghost so he never dared to even look towards that area, scared for his dear life.

"This is the last corridor Jungkook", he tried to slow down his pace but Jungkook wasn't having it, instead he started walking faster.

"Hey Jungkook i heard this area is possessed, we shouldn't go there", he tried to tell the older but still got no reply. Less than ten seconds after, he was pulled inside the last room which used to be the store room.

Taehyung was almost having a panic attack now. He shrieked.

"Jungkook , you i-idiot this room is resided by a ghost. let's g-get out. i dont want to die"

He almost ran out of the door when he was suddenly pulled back with a hand around his waist and another hand covering his mouth. He halted his movements feeling something warm behind his back. After moments of shock, he realised that it was Jungkook's front which was pressed against his back.

"Shut up. Will you?", he heard Jungkook's voice near his ear.

He tried to struggle in his hold, but stopped abruptly once he felt himself being lifted up, and the next moment, he was sitting on top of a dusty table, large arms trapping him between the table and the owner of the arms.

Taehyung looked up to see Jungkook's eyes narrow at him, which he can't make out if it was an intense stare or directly a glare. Either way, the only thing he decided to do was look down at the little dust in his pants.

They stayed silent for God knows how long. Taehyung could still feel Jungkook's eyes on him, but he decided to carry on his research of trying to count dust.(as ridiculous as it sounds) . He was just too nervous of the close proximity and scared of the older, thinking about what he was going to do.

He is cute when he is flustered. Cute little kitten. I can stare at him whole day. Jungkook thought with a smile which soon turned into a smirk.

Becoming more nervous with the passage of time, Taehyung hesitantly looked up, but looked down again as he caught Jungkook's smirk. He cleared his throat.

"How long are we going to stay here?"

"As long as you want", was jungkok's smug reply.

"Then i want to go now, if there is nothing important. I have something to do"

He tried to get up but couldn't move more than a few inches because jungkook refused to move away.

Taehyung looked up to him again, this time with a little bit of confidence.

"uhm-m will you excuse me , i want to go"

Jungkook still stood in his place, but after a few moments, extended his hand forward.