38

"Hurry up you fools, if you want to sit on the couch", Jin yelled sitting on the couch first. The other boys came running and took their own place on the couch.

They actually decided to watch some movies while having some snacks and drinks. Today was the first night so they didn't want to drink, well except Jimin who wanted to get drunk and dance. But he had to listen to his hyungs and the scary younger, ultimately shutting himself up.

"Seems like it's Taehyung who has to sit on the floor", Hoseok said while looking at the pouting Taehyung. He was not so good at running that's why he ended up being last and now he had to sit on the floor because there are only two couches and in each, only three people could fit.

"You can sit in my place Tae"

"Someone is being caring" Said Jimin with a smug look receiving a glare from Jungkook.

"It's fine kook, I am late so I should get the punishment"

Ignoring Taehyung's words, Jungkook grabbed his wrists and pulled him to sit between him and Jimin.

"You are squeezing me kook" Yoongi said who was on the right of Jimin.

"Bear it hyung, I am not letting him sit there alone" He said while making himself comfortable in the small space. Not noticing the blush which crept Taehyung's face at his  words.

"Ok shut up guys, let's start the movie" said Namjoon grabbing the remote control.

They decided to watch an action movie. Getting numerous suggestions from each person, they finally agreed on watching Resident Evil.

Somewhere when they were in the middle of the movie, Taehyung noticed something moving on his thigh. His breadth hitched when he realised it's Jungkook's hand. Not knowing what to do, he sat stiff. While the naughty hand didn't stop caressing his thigh, going higher and lower.

Taehyung never removed his gaze from the TV. But only if he did, he could have seen the small smirk on Jungkook's lips in the darkness of the room. The TV being the only source of light.

The hand was going much higher, towards his upper thigh. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore so he pushed the hand away.

He watched the TV in peace after that. But he literally jumped, alerting his hyungs, when he felt someone poking his waist. Ok, maybe Jungkook was trying to put his arms around his waist, but the sudden touch made Taehyung jump.

"What happened Taehyung?" Jimin asked concerned when Taehyung jumped like he saw a ghost.

Taehyung laughed awkwardly, silently thanking the darkness which helped him to hide his pink cheeks.

"Uhh-h nothing h-hyung. I am going to w-washroom. B-be right back" he practically ran to the bathroom. While the other boys just sat there confused except one who was smirking that he was progressing, according to him.

"What the hell was he doing?" Taehyung said looking at himself in the mirror. He bit his lips looking at the pink hue on his cheeks.

"Is he still...?" Shaking his head, he shrugged those thoughts which were about to invade his mind. He splashed some water on his face and was ready to go out when he saw him standing at the door with his arms crossed. The hue which went away after splashing the water came back to his cheeks due to the smirk of the older.

The latter came towards him while he hit the wall in attempt to back away from him. Jungkook caged him between the wall and himself leaving no space for him to go away. They both stared at eachother and soon their lips sealed into a heated kiss. Jungkook was kissing him like there was no tomorrow. Biting his plump lips, his hands leaving the wall and touching every curve of his body. He felt shivers run down his spine when Jungkook started kissing his neck  and jawline. He closed his eyes at the feeling. After some time, he couldn't take it anymore so he opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook with lust.

"I- I want y-you k-kook.."

He managed to say, while the other just kissed his cheeks and smirked again.

"Wake up Tae"

Taehyung fluttered his eyes open feeling Something wet on his cheek. He looked up to see Jungkook smiling at him. He was confused.

And then it hit him.

He just had an almost wet dream about Jungkook. He blushed red till his eartips. Jungkook just chuckled looking at the boy.

He is feeling so shy just because I kissed his cheeks. So cute. He thought.

"Ah-ahmm where are the o-others" Taehyung said after some moments of calming himself down. Seeing the lights on, the TV off, packets of snacks and bottles of drinks lying on the floor, he could say that he might  have been asleep for long enough.

"They are all in their rooms, sleeping. You slept when we were in the middle of the movie. You slept just after we came back too. How did you manage to sleep so much?" Jungkook chuckled looking at the angry pout on the other's face.

"I was just tired ok"

Jungkook just nodded stilll chuckling. Taehyung huffed and mumbled a goodnight, going upstairs. But before he could take the first step, he heard Jungkook.

"Where are you going?"

He turned around frowning at Jungkook

"To Jimin's room? I am sharing his room?" He more like questioned. He saw the other scratching his nape and laughing awkwardly.

"Well, Hoseok didn't want to sleep with me so he went to sleep in Jimin's room. And ....we have t-to sleep in the same r-room"

Jungkook told Taehyung the truth, but just replacing ' I didn't want to sleep with Hoseok' with 'Hoseok didn't want to sleep with me'. Well he don't need to mention that, does he?

Taehyung could hear his heart beat, which sped up at the other's words but he managed to give a nod. He smiled seeing the wide grin of the other.

Upon entering the room downstairs, following Jungkook, he just prayed that he don't dream the same dream again.