42

Jungkook looked for some nice clothes from his bag, which he brought to Jimin's house, to wear for his date. But unfortunately, he didn't bring any clothes which was perfect. Not that the clothes were not good, but he wanted everything to be perfect. Having no option left, he went to his home, not before leaving a small note on the bed for his date, telling him that he would come to pick him up in an hour.

Digging his wardrobe, looking at the clothes  which he didn't even remember he had, he finally found the perfect outfit.

He took a quick shower and dressed up. Looking at his reflection in the mirror, he could say that he looked good. The faded blue jeans and the white T-shirt with a blue Jacket on top suited him very well.

 He knew he was handsome, much more than average. But still he was a little nervous for today. Because today, he had a date with the boy, whom he had been crushing on since almost three years.

But calming his nerves and saying some positive things to himself, he set off to pick up his date.

------------

Taehyung didn't need to go to his house because he brought some good clothes to Jimin's, thinking he might need them. And how happy he was that he brought one of his best outfits.

He dressed himself and put on a little makeup, the shy smile on his face not faltering for even a second. 

When he heard the doorbell ring, he quickly messed up his hair a little to make it look good and ran to open the door, only to be faced with Jimin. The other took in his appearance, looking at him from head to toe, making the younger a little shy.

"Are you going on a date?" Jimin asked. The younger nodded his head slowly. 

And then he saw a wide grin making its way to Jimin's face. 

"Really? Who is that? When did you started dating him? Wait, is this your first date with him? Why didn't you tell me tae? ..." And a lot more questions were asked, which were ignored by the younger since now, his eyes were blessed with the sight of the most handsome guy he had ever seen. 

Wow. He looks so handsome. How can he be so perfect. Is he really taking me out? I don't think i am looking even half as good as him. 

A shake of the shoulder made him come out of his trance. Now he stared at Jimin, who had a pout on his face. 

Jimin turned and took a look at the other who was slowly approaching them. And then he again looked at Taehyung, the pout changing into a teasing smile, while the latter flushed red.

"I think i can get the answers at night since you're staying here for some days. For now, enjoy your date" He bowed dramatically. 

"Hey Minie" Jungkook greeted Jimin when he reached infront of the two.

"Hey mister betrayer. I never thought that you would keep such a big secret from me. Not that i don't know about your feelings for him, but you could have atleast told me about your date!"

Spat Jimin at the other in one breadth. 

"Sorry Minie, we just planned this today. And you were busy with Hoseok, so i couldn't tell you. sorry." Jungkook pleaded while Jimin huffed. He was not upset or angry, he just wanted to tease the two a little bit.

"Fine fine, just don't forget to tell me if anything happens next time. And now, since you're taking Taehyung out, you should know some rules. Bring him before seven and no funny business" He pointed a finger at Jungkook,

"Huh? You're talking as if you're his guardian" 

"For now, i am. Since he is living here for some days, its my responsibility to take care of him. So, be careful" 

Jungkook huffed, but nodded nonetheless. He just wants to take Taehyung out as fast as he can. He couldn't wait anymore to have some little time alone with him.

"Good. Now you can take your date with you and remember, after you come home, i need every information about how everything between you guys came to this."

Both of them nodded their head. Jimin hugged Taehyung one last time and wished him good luck. After that both the boys left to Jungkook's car. When they reached the car, Taehyung stood near the passenger side, waiting for the other to unlock the car. But the other just stood infront of him and stared. 

Only then Jungkook realised what the other was wearing. He had black trousers which suited well with the red, blue and white striped sweater. He had put some lip gloss which made his lips look more plump and juicy. His hair was a little messy but it suited well with his appearance. 

Jungkook came a little forward, took one hand of the other and kissed the back of his hand.

"You look beautiful" He said, making the other flush red. 

"T-thankyou. You look g-good too" He croaked out.

After the little interaction, they drove to their destination, which only Jungkook knew as he didn't tell the other where they were going.

After like ten minutes when the car stopped, Taehyung spotted the familiar cafe where he came with Jungkook.

"We are going there?" He asked the other with a surprised look on his face. Jungkook turned to him and smiled.

"Hm. Last time when we came here, you didn't eat anything. You liked this cafe so much, so i thought to have our first official date here. Do you like it?"

"I love it" He replied as he hugged the other. The older hugged him back. 

They entered the cafe, hand in hand, which didn't change even a little. Jungkook pulled him to the counter and asked a lady for the reservation made by his name.

They were lead to the table at the last, which had a bouquet of beautiful red roses with a card in it.

Taehyung knew that Jungkook bought it for him since there were no other tables where there were roses. He opened the card after sitting on the chair opposite to Jungkook.

Thankyou so much for coming with me, pretty. I will make sure to make this the best date of your life.🧡

Taehyung smiled reading the words written in beautiful cursive. He looked up to meet the pair of warm orbs already looking at him. The older took his hand and kissed its back, again.

"I should've added there one more thing. You look gorgeous."

"You didn't knew how i would look" Taehyung whispered, face red as a tomato.

Jungkook just smiled and said something which didn't help the red flush on the younger's face at all.

"I don't need to look at you to know if you're looking gorgeous, because you always do."

Meanwhile, Yoongi laid on the bed looking at the ceiling. He would've gone home if it weren't for the fact that they were going to have another sleepover and have some drinks tonight.

He heard two soft knocks on the door. He was not in the mood to talk to anyone but still, he can't just sit and ignore the others.

He responded a soft come in and the door opened, revealing the one and only boy, about whom he had been thinking.

"Hey Yoongi"

---------------------

Hey guys, sorry i didn't update yesterday. Actually i want to say that, i might not be able to update for some days because i have some tests coming up. But still, i will try to update if i get time. 

Love you all <3