28

Jungkook was able to put Taehyung in the passenger seat of the car with a little difficulty. He started the ignition and was about to drive when the main problem came up. 

Taehyung's address. Actually it was not a problem, but the thing was that he didn't want to wake the sleeping beauty up from his peaceful slumber.

He sighed looking at the male.

I wanted to take revenge from woo by making Taehyung mine. I thought he cared about him, atleast a little. But he is too stupid, too stupid to let go of this gem. But its not bad for me right? its actually good. Now i don't have to steal him away from woo.

 Thinking that he would eventually have to wake him up, he softly called the male's name and shook him a little.

First few tries were useless but he was able to wake the younger up after some more tries. 

Taehyung rubbed his sleepy eyes with his fists and yawned a little, not noticing Jungkook's soft gaze on him.

He eyed the dazed older when he recovered from his sleep, and tilted his head as if trying to ask why he was awaken.

Jungkook softly smiled and asked his address. Taehyung told him his address and was about to take a nap again when he remembered what happened not so long ago. He cleared his throat.

"T-thank you." Jungkook's head snapped at him and he gently smiled.

"I will always help if i can help you, you don't have to thank me, it will be my pleasure to help you"

Taehyung could swear his heart skipped a beat at those words. But he decided to ignore it for now.

"But y-you should not have beaten him in this way y-you know, he is your brother and w-what if he die-----oh, how is he? I-i mean is he okay, was he sent to t-the h-hospital? Is his face b-roken? Wh--",his breathless ramble was cut off by Jungkook .

"He is okay and no he's not sent to hospital and his face is not broken too but i hope it was"

"He is your brother you should not s-say that", Taehyung pouted and Jungkook looked at him with a 'are you serious?' expression, well that was voiced out as well.

"Are you serious? He tried to molest you and you're thinking about this?"

And again Taehyung remembered those things which he seemed to forget while thinking about Jungkook being in trouble for beating up his brother, and he started to sob.

Jungkook pulled the boy into his arms and rubbed his back gently. Driving to Taehyung's house long forgotten.

"Hey shh, its okay yeah? He can't do anything now", he tried to calm the younger who just shook his head.

"No h-how could he d-do that? H-he said he l-loves me b-but h-he----he was j-just p-playing with me, h-how could i not see i-it, i-i am s-so st-tupid", he wailed more loudly.

Jungkook tried to hold him more tightly but failed when Taehyung pulled away a little to look at him in the eyes. Jungkook gulped, trying to control his anger seeing Taehyung so vulnerable and hurt.

"T-tell me J-jungkook k-kook , am i n-not good enough? d-didn't i l-love him enough? Was i really just a b-bitc--", he couldn't complete his sentence, thinking about how his boyfriend called him that.

"No no Taehyung, you're not even close to that. He is an asshole for being this stupid to not realise that you're an angel. You're so kind, so talented, so innocent and .... so pretty", he said and cupped his face with one hand.

"You're perfect and he doesn't deserve such a nice person like you" 

Those words seem to make his sobs stop as he eyed the genuine look in the older's eyes.

He didn't speak anything and looked down, fiddling with his fingers. 

Jungkook didn't speak any further too. He let him be with his thoughts for sometime.

After a good ten minutes, they were outside Taehyung's house. The house was totally dark. 

"Seems like no one is awake", Jungkook spoke.

"Thats because no one is home. I live alone" 

Jungkook turned to look at him.

"Seriously? Where is your family?"

Taehyung looked down.

"I only have a father who lives in America"

Oh. But he's so small, how could he live alone?

I don't think he should be alone after what happened today.

Jungkook thought and made a plan. 

" You should go and rest a little." he made a sad face. 

Taehyung noticed that and asked him if he was okay. Jungkook sadly nodded.

"I am, just i don't want to go there today. Woo's bestfriend will stay with him for tonight. And i guess i will ask yoongi to let me sleep at his house, oh but he won't let me share his bed. I think i will ask Jimin instead, on no his parents won't allow me. But don't worry , i can ask my oth-"

" You can sleep at my house", Jungkook internally smiled but maintained a sad expression.

"Its okay Taehyung, you should rest, i wi-", he was again cut off by Taehyung.

"You have saved my life, i can atleast do that for you. Please?", he showed his puppy eyes and pouted. He wanted to let Jungkook rest too, since the boy was little tired , after all the beating he had done.

Jungkook cooed at the sight infront of him and accepted the offer. Well actually, this was the best option for him because of many reasons. First, he didn't want Taehyung to be alone right now.  Second, he wanted to spent time with Taehyung. Third, he wanted to know more about Taehyung and fourth, because he wanted to be in the presence of Taehyung.

-------------

These days, i am not able to shorten the chapters. Hope you don't mind.❣

❣❣ and yeah, this is one of my favourite pictures of taetae, although i love all his pictures;)