30

The screeching sound woke Jungkook up from his dreamland. Without opening his eyes, he searched for the source of the sound. Once his hand touched the vibrating alarm clock, he turned it off. Only then, he felt his ears gaining the peace of the morning back.

But that didn't last longer as he felt his left half a little warmer than his right side. He chased the warmth and when he touched the source of the warmth, he tightly wrapped his arms around it. Now again, he felt at ease.

But seems like God was not fond of the idea of him sleeping longer. His exposed collarbones tickled with some hot but slow blows of wind.

Slowly opening his eyes, he saw the most beautiful view he had ever seen in the morning.

Kim Taehyung. With his messy hair, puffed face, pouty pink lips, was sleeping in his embrace. Half of his face, hidden under Jungkook's chest, and the other half could be seen in the beautiful and soft morning light.

Jungkook laid a little sideways, so that he could take a better look at the angel, still hugging the male tightly. He tucked some loose strands of hair from his forehead behind his ear and traced the skin on his forehead with his finger. The finger, travelling all the way from the wide forehead to the high cheekbones to the perfect nose, finally reached at those pretty pink lips.

Jungkook always had the urge to touch those lips, to squeeze them, to bite them and above all, to kiss them. If it was someone else, he would have already bruised them. But, it was Taehyung.

So he'd rather just feel them with his fingers for now. 

But again, as it seems, God isn't on his side today. He cursed when he heard the loud ringing of the phone. He pulled away a little and tried to search for the phone. Ultimately he found it, but it was on the table behind Taehyung's side of the bed. Now Jungkook was conflicted because he didn't want to wake Taehyung up by the loud ringing and even didn't want to go away from the warmth radiating by Taehyung's body.

Sighing sadly, he got up from the bed to get the phone. It was Taehyung's phone.

Dad🧡🍬🍭 is calling...

Just when he was about to wake Taehyung up, the call ended, he sighed in relief. He looked at the screen to find that it was already 8:13 am, but it was not a problem since its sunday. He kept the phone on the table and decided to take a shower. He took the towel and clothes, which Taehyung gave him last night, saying he might need it in the morning.

He took some of Taehyung's shampoos and bodywash, and an extra long shower. 

On the other side of the door, Taehyung woke up to see his father calling him. 

"Good morning dad", he greeted with a smile. He was really happy that the first thing in the morning was talking to his father.

"Good morning son. How is your morning?"

"I just woke up dad, its sunday afterall. How about you? Did you had your breakfast?"

"Yeah i did. I am on the plane actually, to Berlin. An important meeting came up and i had to go early."

"Oh, have a safe trip dad and don't skip your meals", he heard his father chuckle.

"Sir the plane is about to take off, please keep your electronics off" "Oh just a minute"

"Hey son the plane is about to take off. Take care of yourself and don't overwork okay? Love you"

"Love you too dad, bye"

"Bye son"

He hung up with a smile on his face. Just then Jungkook came out of the bathroom with wet hair. He wore Taehyung's oversized shirt which fitted him perfectly and sweatpants, which were just a little small for him. He looked at Taehyung sitting on the bed and greeted him with a smile as the latter did the same. After that, Taehyung too showered and they both went to have some breakfast. They together made some toast and omelettes, and enjoyed the breakfast in a peaceful silence.

They washed the dishes and went to Taehyung's room, both sitting quietly, waiting for the boredom to kill them, but Taehyung couldn't take it anymore so he whined loudly.

"I am sooooo bored Jungkook, do something", he pouted. Jungkook chuckled and said.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Do whatever you want, just kill this boredom", he said innocently. But Jungkook being the guy he is, smirked. His mind filling with different ways to kill his angel's boredom.

"So i can do anything?", he asked and Taehyung impatiently nodded. Thinking Jungkook might  do something interesting, like play or suggest something good to him, but how wrong he was.

-------------------------

What do you think Jungkook will suggest to kill my baby's  *uhm* his baby's boredom?

Are you so far enjoying this? This chapter is a little, i don't know, boring?

Well the next chapters gonna be interesting for you.

Keep loving and i love you💜