27

Jungkook punched him until he became unconscious. On the other hand Taehyung was still in shock about what happened moments ago.

Jungkook took one last glance of his unconscious brother, then his eyes landed on the whimpering Taehyung whose tears were flowing non stop. He got up from the floor and immediately embraced the crying brunette in his arms.

After sometime, which was like half an hour, he heard soft snores. He pried himself alittle away from Taehyung to find him asleep. He smiled sadly at him, thinking that he had to go through all of this. He gently laid him on the bed and covered him with a blanket.

He looked at his sleeping figure and couldn't help but admire the innocent and beautiful looking brunette. He gently tucked a strand of hair behind his ear and softly pecked his forehead. He smiled one last time at him and got down from the bed.

The smile faded as soon as he saw his brother, nose covered with red liquid. He don't feel even a little bit guilty for punching him. He didn't want to do clean his wound so he decided to do something else.

He grabbed his bag which was carelessly thrown on the floor when he came inside his brother's room.

He dialled the number of the  person whom he could trust right now. The person answered in the third ring.

"Hey babybro, what made you miss hyung today huh?", came the calm voice.

"Hey hyung, i want a help from you. Can you come here at my house?"

"Why? Anything happened? Or did my bestfriend again got in a fight with one of his ONS?", he heard a chuckle.

"Perhaps your bestfriend is lying unconscious because i punched him like, i don't know how many times", he stated casually.

"Shit!! I am coming", and the call was cut.

He sighed in relief that atleast now he don't have to clean his brother's wounds, he looked back at the sleeping beauty and sighed, intead he could admire that beautiful angel.

Sharp fifteen minutes later, he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door and was literally pushed aside by the guest.

His bother's bestfriend, Jaebum , entered his brother's room and cursed.

He followed his hyung inside and casually sat on the bed.

"Thanks hyung, now i don't have to clean those wounds. Please stay here for tonight, I don't think i wanna sleep in this house, for today.", he spoke in one breath.

Not noticing the glare he got from his hyung.

"Ok first, care to explain me what happened, and, atleast bring me the first aid kit"

"sure", he went to the bathroom and brought the kit and sat on the bed casually, again.

Jaebum inspected his bestfriend's face and sighed in relief.

"You're lucky kid, his nose is not broken"

"I know how much intensity it is needed to break a nose, i didn't punch him with that much force that it would get him a broken nose", he replied like its so simple. His hyung just shook his head and started cleaning the almost broken nose.

"But why did you do it? I don't see any wound in your body, that means he didn't hit you."

"Well, he tried to hurt someone else" 

"And care telling me who that person is?", he stresses, tired of getting indirect answers.

Jungkook pointed at the lump of blanket behind him, "He tried to molest him"

Jaebum rose a little and only then he realised that there was another person in the room, beside the three of them.

"Oh. But who is that? "

"Taehyung, Woo's soon to be ex-boyfriend and my classmate"

"Boyfriend? He never told me he has a boyfriend?"

"He was just using him for seven months and today he tried to rape him"

Jaebum raised an eyebrow at him.

"Rape? You said he was with him for seven months, then how is it rape if he tried to have sex with him now?"

"Its not that, they never had sex, because Taehyung didn't allow him to. Woo was just acting his sweet boyfriend act so one day he could use him. But fortunately, Taehyung got to know about Woo today", he finished with a satisfied smile thinking that he atleast saved Taehyung before something horrible could happen to him.

"Such an asshole.", He heard Jaebum mutter to his brother and look at him with disappointment.

Jaebum and his brother has been bestfriends since childhood. They are very close and they cared for eachother very much. Even Jungkook is close to Jaebum who always treats him as his brother despite his bestfriend's dirty stares.

Jungkook sighed and got up from the bed.

"please stay here tonight, i will drop Taehyung home and stay in one of my friend's house"

He grabbed his brother's car keys and went to Taehyung to wake him up, but the latter didn't budge even when Jungkook shook his shoulder. Sighing in defeat, he picked him up bridal style and went to the door but stopped when he heard Jaebum.

"Hey kook, if your brother treats any of his ONS harshly, you never speak up. Why did you beat him to unconscious when he tried to touch that boy?"

But instead of getting an answer, Jaebum just got a smile and a wink.

-------------------------------

Love💜

He looks so cool, doesn't he?