10

3:18 pm~

Jungkook went to his room and threw his bag on the bed.

Without wasting any second, he jumped at his bed and sprawled like a starfish.

"Today was so tiring "

He huffed to himself.

He didn't feel hungry so he thought about taking a nap. He was too tired to think about taking a bath and changing his clothes.

_________

5:14 pm~

Jungkook groaned when his sleep was broken due to a the loud slamming of the door.

He got up and went towards the living-room.

He saw his brother going towards the kitchen with a cigarette between his lips.

And the way he was looking, it was obvious that he just had sex.

"You didn't go to college today too, did you?"

Jungkook questioned, though he already knew the answer.

"Come on baby bro, it's time to have some fun, not to spend your youth with those books" his brother chuckled.

"I am tired of this. Do you want to stay in the same semester for three  consecutive times huh?"

His bother ignored at his question and took out a packet of cereals from the fridge.

"You know what, if you want to continue this, you should go to America with mom and dad, I can't stay with you."

His brother looked at him with annoyance.

"You know if I stay there I won't be able to do what I want"

"Then don't do it. Can't you be descent for atleast once in your life. You don't need to have sex with a new person everyday."

Jungwoo laughed at that.

"Don't tell me that kook, you are no better than me in that"

"I don't have sex everyday. And I am not like you who brings someone else in your bedroom infront of your boyfriend"

He snapped at him.

"I didn't do any wrong. We agreed to that. I asked him if I can have sex with others since he is not ready and he said yes."

Jungwoo shrugged.

Jungkook didn't know what to say so decided to ignore his answer.

"And besides, I just sleep with them but I love only him. He should be grateful that I love him or else I could have had him in my own way and threw him once I was done." Jungwoo continued.

Jungkook looked up at him annoyed.

"Do you think you love him when you left him crying at the doorway to fuck some girl?"

"It's was his punishment "

Jungkook scoffed at his brother.

"For what? For just trying to keep his choice of not having sex with you until he is ready?"

Jungwoo raised an eyebrow at him.

"So he told you that huh?"

"Yeah so what? How could you be this mean to do that? He was just trying to protect himself."

"Haahhh!! He is too tempting that I sometime can't control myself broh." Jungwoo chuckled.

"You are disgusting" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"What? Can't I think about my boyfriend in taht way?"

"And don't act like you don't see it kook, I saw you when you took him into your arms that day. I didn't say anything just because I was busy finding something"

Jungkook eyed him warily and scoffed.

"Ooh...I think you are talking about that day when you left him crying to have sex with that girl isn't it?"

"Yes I am. He was just being annoying that day. But still don't change the subject. I know even you find him hot"

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I do . So what? It's not like I want him anyway."

"You can't have him even if you want."

"I am done with you, do whatever you want."

With that Jungkook went to his room.