46

Yoongi was in shock.

He feels as if his ears were playing with him when he heard what Jimin said.

Still unable to process the words, he looked at Hoseok, who was silently drinking his beer. After finishing his drink, he stood up,

"Don't worry about anything. Let's talk tomorrow when Jimin is sober. For today, let Jimin sleep in your room. Good night. Take care of him."

He said in a calm voice and left, leaving Yoongi more confused.

Why is he so calm? Shouldn't he be angry or sad?

He looked at the boy who was now asleep. Smiling slightly, he caressed his right cheek.

I don't know if you meant what I think you mean by saying that you love me. But whatever the meaning is, in a romantic or in a friendly way, I will still be with you. I just want you to be happy Jimin.

With a deep sigh he picked the other and went to his room, believing that it's better to rest now as there will be a huge mess tomorrow.

______________

Chucks

"I love you more"

Chucks

"I love you more"

Chucks

"No, I love you more"

Chucks

"No I love you more"

And to Namjoon's horror, loud wails left Jin's throat.

He widened his eyes and sat up from his laying position to bring the older to his lap. He rocked him back and forth and started kissing his neck with soft pecks.

"Hey hey hey, don't cry, please don't cry"

"Noo~~~ I love you more...I love you more~~~"

His wails were becoming louder. Namjoon, unable to find other any other option, finally decided to give in. Though he was still sure that he loves the other more, but let's just keep that a secret.

" Ok ok babe, you love me more, you love me more"

He murmured in his neck which calmed the older.

The other cheered and pecked Namjoon on the lips.

" Yes I love you more, muaaahhhh~~"

And a sensual make out session started. They have been doing the same thing since they got drunk and ditched the other guys in the living room, not caring about anything in the world. Their lips were swollen and red, yet they were still not willing to stop.

______________

The golden sun rays falling on his pretty skin woke him up from his sleep. He released a deep sigh and stretched his arms. His face adorning with a cute smile as he opened his eyes. But closed again as a blinding pain shoot up in his head.

"Ahhhhh~~~~"

He cried when the pain doubled. 

"Ah ah ahh~~, why is my head paining so much, ahhh~~"

Just then Jungkook came to the room with a glass of water and a pill. Taehyung slightly opened his eyes when he felt the other near him.

"Here, take this" 

Jungkook handed him the medicine which the younger took without a question. 

His headache finally became bearable after a few minutes. He fully opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings. Yet the first thing he saw was a smiling Jungkook. 

"Are you ok now?" 

He heard the older speak. He slightly smiled, nodding his head. He could've replied by words but the way the other was so close to him, made his brain a jumble. 

Jungkook smiled at him and ruffled his hair, straightening from his position. 

"I will bring us breakfast. Until then, you can take a shower"

Taehyung hummed and stood up from the bed. Only then he came to know that he was wearing just a single T-shirt and his briefs and nothing else. NOTHING. His eyes widened and he looked at Jungkook who was making his hair. 

He gulped the lump in his throat and went back under the covers. Hiding his uncovered legs. 

Sensing the movements, Jungkook looked at him and raised his brows, silently asking what was that. Taehyung just lowered his eyes, biting his lips. He can't help thinking about his clothes being changed by the other as he's fully confident that he was wearing a shirt yesterday and the t-shirt he was wearing right now, was not his. The thought was enough to make his cheeks glow red. Still he gained some courage to ask the other

"Ahhm, is... I-is thi-- Did y-you change my c-clothes yes-terday?"

Oh

Thought Jungkook, finally understanding the situation when he saw the other's red cheeks and heard his cute stutter. 

"Yes, i did", He replied nonchalantly, hiding the smile that was trying to form on his face.

The younger was still looking down, fidgeting with the thread of the mattress. He expected that answer as it explained why he was in that state right now.

"Well, t-thank y-you? B-but you d-din't need to, you k-know. I would've c-changed in t-the morning. I h-hope i d-din't bother you m-much", He murmured in a soft voice drowning  with embarrassment. 

When there was no answer from the other side, he looked up.

"You don't remember, do you?" 

And he was having a mini panic attack.

------------------------------------------

Hey birdies~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you're all well and good. Sorry for the irregular updates. I am quite busy these days so i couldn't maintain a particular time. But i will always update when i get free time, ok? 

Enjoy my book and please inform me if there are any mistakes. And i am very happy to read all your comments and thankyou so so so so much for the likes. You don't know how happy i feel when i get to know that you are enjoying my story.

Please keep supporting me and I love you<3<3<3