6

Third person pov~

"Why?"

"Because you are too stupid to not breakup with him even when he does this sort of things"

Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes. Jungkook , for sometime thought , he said something wrong but after thinking , he knew what he said was right.

On the other hand, Taehyung was thinking since when did he started sounding his thoughts and if he sounded all that he was thinking.

But jungkook didn't seem to say anything else, so he felt atleast a little relieved.

"I can't breakup with him"

He finally decided to say after moments of thinking .

"Don't start with those i love him too much to breakup with him shits or he has some secrets of mine with him."

"No but I really love him, and apart from hoseok and him, I don't have anyone I can talk to"

He said sadly.

Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You don't have anyone to talk to because of your attitude. It's you who never talks to anyone in class"

"I never talk to anyone because I don't want to be anyone's target again"

He raised his voice and his tone screamed sadness .

For one moment, jungkook was speechless. He never heard Taehyung this confident . He didn't talk to him much in their three years of being classmates , but he heard his voice, which is often nervous and hesitant.

But he kept that aside and focussed on his words.

Target?

Was he bullied? Jungkook thought

"What do you mean?"

Taehyung smiled at him. And jungkook could see that it is a forced smile.

"You came here just three years ago, you don't know anything about before. Not surprised "

Now jungkook got curious, he wanted to know what happened.

"What happened before that?"

He forgot that they were discussing about their brother being a 'not good boyfriend'.

"I don't think I can tell you, you better ask your friends as you have many friends Mr. Topper"

He got up and left the house. Jungkook was still in his room thinking about what could possibly happen before he joined that school.

____________