33

After calming down from all the events, both boys had a light meal and Jungkook decided to go home. He was reluctant of going home because he didn't want to see his brother. But still, he had atleast a little responsibility towards his brother and he also wanted to clear something with his brother. 

He opened the door with the keys, which both of the brothers had, one each. He opened the peeked inside the door, incase his brother was in the living room. Not seeing him there, he fully opened the door and got inside. He walked to his brother's room. 

His brother was lying on the bed with Jaebum, looking something on his laptop. He noticed the bandage on his nose and the little purplish hues, here and there on his face. He didn't feel even the slightest bit guilty though, because according to him, he deserved more for what he did. Jungkook decided to face his brother and talk to him because one day or the other day, he definitely have to.

Both Jaebum and Jungwoo looked at him when he entered the room and stood near the bed, folding his arms on his chest. 

"How are you?", he eyed his brother with no expression on his face. His brother just scoffed.

"After beating the hell out of me, you're asking me how i am?"

"Well you deserved that after what you did with Taehyung", he replied nonchalantly.

"And Taehyung is my boyfriend, so whatever i do with him is none of your business"

"Yes, Taehyung is your boyfriend, not for so long though. And you assaulting Taehyung is ofcourse my business. I won't let you do that to him."

"What do you mean by not for so long huh? My baby won't breakup with me just because of this."

Jungkook took a deep breadth to control himself when Jungwoo called Taehyung baby. But he is not going to lose himself, because he knows, that soon, Taehyung will be only his baby, his love. And from that day, he will make sure that no one calls his love theirs.

 "And I WAS NOT ASSAULTING HIM, understand? He is MY boyfriend, so trying to be intimate with my boyfriend is not called assaulting."

"But he was not ok with it." He pointed a finger to his brother,  "You tried to force him, and forcing someone to have sex is called assaulting, incase you don't know. So it will be better for you to apologize to him and get away from his life"

He wanted to punch his brother again when he saw a stupid smirk on his ugly face.

"Ofcourse i will apologize to him, but leave him? Nah, not happening. Because he is mine and will always be."

Jungkook was losing his patience. His possessive nature always gets the best of him. Yet he still tried to be civil with his brother.

"Look Woo, I am trying to tell you properly, so try to understand properly. Stay away from Taehyung and you will be good." His brother raised an eyebrow at that.

"Really? And what would you do if i don't?"

"You will see the worst side of me"

During the ongoing commotion of the brothers, no one noticed that Jaebum went to the kitchen to get some snacks for himself. He has experienced many fights(verbal) between the brothers so it was not a big deal for him.

Inside the room, both brothers were staring at eachother intensely. One was smirking and the other was fuming in anger, thinking that for the other it all seemed to be a joke.

"Oh really? Just tell one thing kook, who are you to come between me and my boyfriend? "

Now is the time, lets start it Jungkook. No turning back from now. Jungkook thought as he uttered the next words.

"He is someone for whom i won't hesitate to fight with you or with the world. So for your own good, stay away. And next time i won't repeat these words, rather you would see my actions"

With that he went out of the house. He wanted to get his head out of this, so he decided to go his most close friend, Yoongi.

"I think its time to make things interesting." Jungwoo said with an evil smirk.

------------------------------------------

Too much of the fight and angst. Let's go to Taekook's school tomorrow and enjoy some teenage things(I didn't say these chapters were not about teenage though😘) 

How are you guys btw?