18

Flashback~

Jungkook was lying in the couch watching Final Destination 5.(I love this film btw😗)

Well he was watching but not watching too. He was looking at the screen but his mind went to different scenarios about how he would talk to Taehyung tomorrow.

It's not like he was nervous but he didn't know what to talk to him. So he was trying to think of different things that he would talk to him.

I think I will ask him to play 21 questions with me. That way we will know quite something about eachother.

Damn jungkook you are genius.

He thought to himself.

His train of thoughts was broken by a loud ringtone. He sighed. He knew it's his brother's phone by hearing the ringtone.

He waited sometime for his brother to pick his call. But he didn't . He ringtone stopped after sometime. He released a sigh of relief.

But it goes on again. He huffed and got up from the couch and went to his brother's room.

"Hey woo pick your damn phone"

He said to his brother who was nowhere in his room.

"Where the hell is he? Must be in the bathroom" he muttered under his breath.

"Hey I am answering your call 'kay"

He yelled. And went to answer the call.

He looked at the id.

Mom

It said. He smiled .

It's been long I haven't talk to her. I think she will talk to me now.

He thought and swiped up to answer.

"Hey mom. How are you?"

He asked to his mom. Smile and longingness evident in his voice.

"Hey. Where is woo?"

His smile dropped. His mother didn't even greet him well. But he was used to this kind of behaviour. He just thought that 'his' mother might talk to him as they haven't talked since they came to Seoul.

"Uhm he is in the bathroom. How are you mom?" He tried again.

He could hear 'his' mother huff at the other side of the line.

"When he comes back, tell him I called" with that she ended the call.

He threw the phone on the bed and went angrily to his room, not even bothering to turn off the TV.

He jumped on the bed with a thud.

He was tired of this. 'His' mother never talked to him properly since childhood. Well its not that she loved her other son more. But there are more than one reason to that.

He is not their own child.