13

Oh shoot i almost forgot.

Taehyung thought as he practically ran towards the school when he was halfway to his home.

He reached the gate where he saw jungkook leaning against the wall by the gate. He raised his eyebrows at him.

"Well? I thought I saw you at school . When did you ran away ?"

Taehyung was panting heavily. He was bending halfbody, cupping his knees by his palms and trying to calm his breathing.

"I-ih almost reached home when I remembered a-ahbout the coffee" he choked out.

Jungkook pushed himself off the wall and walked towards him.

"It's not good to forget about your date", he tsked.

Taehyung looked up at him with both his eyebrows raised

"It's not a date and besides I have a boyfriend, you know that "

Ofcourse you do

Jungkook thought.

"Fix yourself up, pretty, you look sick this way"

He said and started walking. Not noticing Taehyung's red face and heavy steps to catch up with his pace.

Tip tap tip tap tip tap

"We can go to that cafe, it sells good coffee"

Taehyung pointed at the nth coffee shop.

"No", again he got the same answer.

"You just wanted a coffee, let's just have one somewhere and get this done with", Taehyung huffed

Jungkook stopped walking and folded his arms.

"It's you who wants me to keep my mouth shut, so in exchange of that , atleast I should get a coffee from a good cafe"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and followed jungkook who started walking instantly .

Tip tap tip tap tip tap~~

"There"

Finally.

Taehyung sighs in relief as he hears jungkook's voice and he could see from his peripheral view that he was pointing somewhere.

"Let's go to this one" jungkook drags Taehyung with him.

But Taehyung halted his steps once he set his eyes on the name of the cafe.

Lover's cafe
Best cafe for first date😉

Was written in big letters.

With horror filled eyes, Taehyung pulled his wrist away from jungkook's grip.

"Hey hey hey, I am not going there"

"And why is that?"

Taehyung looked at him in annoyance.

"Didn't you see the name of the cafe?"

Jungkook looked at the name of the cafe which was written at a high plate at the top of the door.

"I did. So?"

Taehyung now crrossed his arms and he stared at jungkook like he has said the most idiotic thing on earth.

"It's a dating cafe " he said as he started to turn on his heels ready to walk only to be pulled back by a hand on his wrists and another hand by his waist.

His breathing hitched momentarily.

"Do you really not want to go on a date with me, am I that bad?" Jungkook sighed so close to his ear he could feel the air he exhales.