45

After only a few glasses, most of them were drunk. Ofcourse, not the heavy drinkers like Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok, but the rest, they were so drunk that they had no idea what they were even doing.

Namjoon and Jin were giggling and quietly making out in  the corner of the couch, thinking that no one was there, even though the whole group was just next to them. It would have been shocking to the rest of the boys, but guess what, they already knew about them, even if the duo didn't tell them anything.

Jimin and Taehyung were cuddling and singing at the top of their voice and laughing at no reason from time to time. They would talk in hushed whispers and giggle, leaving the sober guys sighing.

The three boys who were sober enough to not do anything stupid just watched the drama their friends are making. 

Jungkook was  regretting his existence.

His soon-to-be boyfriend was cuddling with his bestfriend while he was left with the two boring guys who didn't even talk to eachother. He knew that Yoongi was trying hard to mind his business and not stare at Jimin that's why he didn't talk much. But he also noticed that Hoseok was a little off-mood. It's just been three to four weeks that they have been friends but he could still tell that something was bothering him when  he saw the other's bright but little strained smiles and laughs.

He would catch him glancing at his boyfriend from time to time. Thats what Jungkook found the most suspicious. Because as far as Jungkook believes, if Taehyung was his boyfriend, he wouldn't sneakily glance at him, rather he would lean on the table, keep his chin on his palm and keep staring at his boyfriend as long as he wants and if anyone dares to say a word, he would knock then out. But alas, he would have to wait a little longer to get that title.

Ok, back to the point, looking at all these things, Jungkook decided to talk to Hoseok.

Briefly pushing the empty bottles which are lying between him and Hoseok, he went to sit a little closer to him. Hoseok looked up at him once he felt him getting closer.

"Sorry kook, i don't have any more beer. These two dorks spilled the two bottles i kept for later" 

Hoseok said, pointing at the cuddling friends. Jungkook shakes his head chuckling,

"Nah, I just wanted to ask if you're ok"

Hoseok raised an eyebrow at that

"Ok? Come on kook, after having a wild party with drinks and snacks, who will be ok? I am enjoying the best of my life right now"

He said, showing a bright smile and lifting his glass, taking a long sip. Jungkook following after him, nodding to himself, though not completely convinced by the answer.

He eyed Yoongi who laid his head on the couch while the rest of his body was on the floor, blankly watching the ongoing movie, taking sips of beer from time to time.

But his focus was soon broken

"Kookieeee~~~"

He was startled when Taehyung dropped himself on his lap, but soon recovered and looked at the fully drunk younger.

"Yeah tae?"

He chuckled when the other fully straddled him and pouted his lips.

"You are not taking care of me", the younger whined, his pout becoming bigger.

"And what do you mean by that?"

"You are talking to Hobi but not with me" 

Jungkook laughed at the other's silliness.

"Do you not want me to talk to Hobi?" 

"No, i want kookie to talk to me". 

He could hear Hoseok cooing at how cute the younger was acting. 

"Yoongi hyungieee~

He turned his head to Jimin who was making his way to Yoongi. His eyes widened when the other sat on Yoongi's lap the same way Taehyung sat on his.

Yoongi's pov~

"Yoongi hyungieee~"

Jimin? What is he doing? 

"W-what are you doing Jimin?" 

Jimin huffed as he put his arms around my neck.

"I am sitting" 

What the hell is he doing? He shouldn't on my lap in  this way, especially infront of hoseok.

"hihihi~~ kookie, jiminie is copying me hihihiee" 

Taehyung said, while i looked at Jungkook and Hoseok. Jungkook seemed shocked but Hoseok? Shouldn't he be angry or annoyed? Why is he looking at Jimin like....

"Hyungggg~~~ carry me. I am sleepy~~"

Ow Jimin, what are you doing?

"Hoseok, I think you should take Jimin to his room"

"noo~~~ i want you to carry me. please Hyung, i will give you kissie too~~~"

Third person pov~

The three boys were looking at Jimin with different expressions.

Yoongi was confused and a little shocked, thinking why was Jimin acting suddenly this way. While Hoseok stared at him with sadness.

"Jimin, Hoseok is your boyfriend. He will carry you ok? Come on get up"

Jimin started thrashing around in his lap and his eyes started watering

"Nooo~~~ hyung please, i want to go with you, please, why don't you listen to me? Why do you not love me like i love you" He sobbed in his chest. 

All the boys remained silent, except

"kookiee~~ jiminie said he loves Yoongi hyung, that means they are boyfriends from now. yayyyyy" 

Jungkook tried to calm the cheering younger. While the latter cheered more. Seeing the condition of the younger and the tension in the room, he decided its better to leave. 

"Come on baby, lets go to sleep" He said as he picked the younger in bridal style.

"hmmmm~ ok, but you have to give me kissie " 

Jungkook chuckled as he pecked the youngers cheek, the other giggled, and covered his mouth, as if he was feeling shy. He looked at the trio for the last time and then went to his room, carrying a giggling boy in his arms.

As the two left, the tension in the room became more thick, although only two of them were aware of it. The third one was too drunk to sense the condition.

--------------------------

Just a little more and there will be...............

Yoonminseok <3<3<3 

woohooooooooooooooooooooooooo<3<3