12

Taehyung looked at him wide eyed. While the latter had a smirk on his face and searched for his reaction.

"What!?"

Taehyung could say only this.

Jungkook pulled out his innocent face and went more close to Taehyung and asked.

"Am I not handsome?"

Taehyung gulped and looked away .

"Y-you are."

"Look at me and say"

He looked up at jungkook whose face was now dangerously close to his.

"Y-you are h-handsome"

Jungkook smirk grew wider

"I didn't thought you think that way  about me angel"

Jungkook dramatically gasped aand chuckled  when Taehyung's face grew red as a tomato at the nickname.

"Thinking about your request of not telling anyone, what will I get in exchange of keeping my mouth shut?"

Jungkook backed away slowly from him.

"What would you want from me?"

"There are many things, but first.."

He eyed him from top to bottom.

"How about a cup of coffee?"

Taehyung looked at him surprised and titled his head.

"You want only a cup of coffee?"

Jungkook shrugged, " yeah, tomorrow after class, wait for me near the gate."

With that he walked away leaving a confused Taehyung.

"Only a cup of coffee? I thought he would ask me to buy something expensive" , he murmured to himself.

____________

Three hours ago~

Jungkook and his friends were having lunch at their table when hoseok joined them.

"Hey guys", he cheered.

Jin rolled his eyes.

"Don't hey us, we barely see you nowadays"

"Yeah, before we were so close but now you are always with Taehyung", namjoon added.

"Come on guys dont say that. He doesn't have much friends , so I  have to be with him, and even  you guys don't talk to him"

"It's because he doesn't talk to us properly." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Did you ever talk to him?"

Hoseok raised his eyebrows as he questioned him.

"I did" was Yoongi's reply.

"Are you talking about the time when  you told him about how pouty his lips look?" Jimin piped in

Yoongi replied nonchalantly
" Yeah but I still talked right"

Hoseok rolled his eyes

"You must be kidding right. He doesn't like when somebody hits on him. How do you expect him to talk to you if thats your first statement to him. And besides, he doesn't talk to people because he is shy and doesn't trust people that easily. Trust me he has got no attitude"

Jin and namjoon nodded their head.

"We should try to be friends with him ", they said at the same time.

"Yeah, the kid is good-looking anyway", yoongi smirked.

"No funny business with him yoongi or else I will kill you", hoseok said.

"You like him that much huh?"

"I don't like him I love him, but as a brother"

"Well i don't think he has a boyfriend, am I right?"

Jungkook asked . He wanted to know if hoseok knows about his brother and Taehyung's relationship.

"No he doesn't. He never had. "

Oh so he doesn't know
Jungkook thought.

"Well it's obvious. He never accepts whenever someone tries to hit on him", Jin said.

They all silently ate their food after that. But jungkook kept on thinking .

He didn't even tell his only friend in the school. Guess he will will find me soon about this matter.

He smirked.

One thing nobody knew about jungkook is that he always stares at someone with heart eyes since the first time he set his eyes on him.

He always gets what he wants.

But the only problem was that the mentioned person never excepts anyone and doesn't even try to notice jungkook.