Chapter 8.5 ~ A Mother's Love

AN: It has been too long overdue! This story was never meant to be paused for this long, but I've been having a hard time deciding the path I should take for this story, in addition to Uni life and various other things going on. But, I will work hard and continue this story since it has been receiving a lot of support and love from all of you!

As you may have noticed, this will be more of a slice of life, rather than being too heavy on the plot. But, I'll try my best to keep it fun and enjoyable for you to read!!!

Update schedule will be one chapter per week. I still have Grandeur Fantasia and will be having my finals as well as starting my internship soon, but I'll try my best to keep this pace up!

Hope you enjoy~!!!!

Today, Lu-nii and I will be with mom the entire day. It was such a rare occasion ever since we start helping out dad with his work.

He said his workload today is much less than usual so he'll be fine alone. So, we decided to play with mom!

"Mommy! Let's go to the garden~"

"Okay baby. Let's go."

Mom held my hand on her right and Lu-nii on her left. She actually wanted to carry me around but... it's really embarrassing. It's really comfy though.

Believe me, mom's breasts are very soft and warm. And because of the size, I feel like I'm surrounded by soft pillows.

When we arrived, the table and teas have been prepared for us. Our servants are just the best!

Then as we drank tea, mom asked me a question.

"Baby, are you getting along with prince Alexus?"

"His highness? Yes, we got along well mom. Why do you ask?"

"Oh really? What do you think about him?"

...T-This is strange. Mom is starting to get excited.

"What do I think... He's kind, smart, and not haughty despite being a prince. He's also really nice to me and Lu-nii. He's a really good friend."

......

Eh? What happened? I swear I saw mom looked surprised for a moment when I said friend.

She then looked towards Lu-nii who just sighed and smiled wryly to my mother.

"Ufufufu~ It seems the prince has to try harder, right Lucas?"

"Yes. He needs to try a lot harder."

"But I'm glad. I still want to dote on my cute beloved daughter~"

"Ehehehe~ What are you saying, mommy? I love being doted by you~ Huggies!"

Mom and I hugged for a long time before I sat on her lap and continue our mother and daughter bonding time with Lu-nii on the side~

Hauuuuuuh~ This is heaven~

"Mommy, do you think it's strange for me to help dad?"

"Eh? What do you mean, honey?"

"...Well, I'm only 3 years old but I'm regarded as a genius and was able to help father with his work. Have you ever think that I'm... strange?"

"Not even once."

Her immediate answer made me turn around and looked at her in surprise. I was shocked to see her unwavering eyes and an incredibly gentle smile.

"Alterisa, you and your brother are my and Altair's precious children. You are the most important thing in our lives. You being a genius or normal doesn't matter to us. So never say something like that ever again okay? No matter what, your father and I will always love both of you. No matter what."

I feel tears dripping down my face as I burst into tears and hugged mom tightly. I was unable to hold back the happiness and relief from being accepted and loved by my parents despite being out of the norm.

"I love you too mommy! I love mommy and daddy so much!"

I heard Lu-nii sobbing as well as I continue to bury my face to my mom's breasts.

Gentle hands stroked my back and my head as I continue to bawl my eyes out. After a while, I fell asleep in my mom's warm and comforting arms.