Chapter 84 ~ Skinship Between Sisters is the Best!

Everyone... It is finally time... Time for my reward.

I've been dancing with my friends' parents all night, greeting guests left and right, some I only knew by name because I had to, and holding back greatly from demolishing the dessert section of my birthday party...

I deserve this reward. The reward of taking a bath with the moon to my sun, the bird to my sky, the angel to my heaven, my lovely sister, Kiara.

It's a super private time just for me and my sister, so I asked Anne, Maria-chan, and Misa, Kiara's personal maid, to standby outside with our clothes.

And now... Kiara is washing my hair softly as I washed my front.

Ufufufu~ Normally we'll be taking turns washing each other's hair. But tonight, Kiara insisted on letting her wash me and let me relax, especially since I must be tired from dancing.

She's such an angel~

"As expected of onee-sama... Your hair is sooo beautiful."

"Ufufufu~ Thank you, Kiara~ Your hair is beautiful as well! The way your glimmering silver hair slowly turns violet at the tip is really beautiful!"

"Thank you, onee-sama. But I think your hair is even more beautiful. The way your hair glittered and appears white and lavender depending on how the light hits it is so beautiful... I always found myself staring at it. Not to mention this softness..."

I can feel Kiara slowly stroking my hair as if it was silk as she washes away the conditioner.

"Ufufufu~ You're so sweet, Kiara."

"Hehe~ Speaking of softness... Ei!"

"Hya!"

Suddenly, Kiara hugged me from behind and cupped both of my breasts in her hands!

"As expected of onee-sama~!!! Your breasts are so wonderful~!!! They're so soft, yet firm and so full at the same time! And their weight is also very wonderful~ Not to mention these beautiful, pink peaks~"

"Hyan~!! G-Geez, Kiara! I'm fine with you touching my breasts, but you shouldn't touch that part! You know how sensitive I am..."

Y-Yes, as a former prince of the drama club... I-I am ashamed to say that this body is super sensitive... Like, I've never felt this kind of sensation when I was Akari. But now, it feels like electricity just runs through my spine every time those parts are touched...

"Hehehe~ That's yet another cute part of you, onee-sama~"

U-Uuuhh... This little teaser! I'll show you who's boss!

"Then... I'll also touch your breasts!!!"

"Oh nooooo~!"

Without even trying to defend, Kiara welcomed me with open arms as I began squeezing and massaging her breasts.

Even though it wasn't quite as big as mine or mom, she's still super developed in comparison to her peers. She's also only 12, so she'll still have much room to grow.

Umu. As expected of my little sister!

"Ufufufu~ Kiara, you have such wonderful breasts as well~ So soft, delicate, and big. Look, it's spilling out of my hands~"

"Mmh~ Thank you, onee-sama~ But it's still not comparable to onee-sama's or dear mother's."

"No it's not~ It's very beautiful~"

"Ehehehe~ Really? Then... You can play with them however you will, onee-sama~"

Ufufufu~ She's really attached to me huh? She let me play with her breasts even though she seemed embarrassed~ How cute~