Chapter 13 ~ Debut Party (3)

AN: Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~!!!! Risa is still picking up girls and boys left and right as naturally as she breathes~

All her life, Illya has always been bullied by her older sisters.

She is the daughter of her father's first wife who died when she gave birth to her. While her two older sisters were the daughters of his second wife.

Illya is a very beautiful girl. Her brown hair flowed smoothly to her waist. Her face was perfectly shaped like a cute doll. Her skin was also smooth and bright, free of any imperfections. She's someone who'd surely be a beauty when she grew up.

But because of that, she was bullied by her jealous sisters.

Her hair was the only connection she had with her birth mother who she never met. She loved and treasured it very dearly, even though it was the object of contempt by her sisters. They would always call her an ugly her with dirt hair, and bully her by yanking her hair or spilling tea on her head.

Being called ugly, stupid, and a nuisance everyday, the confidence and self esteeem of the 5 year old became incredibly low.

However, never once did she retaliate. Fear was a small part of it, but Illya believes although they were born from different mothers, they were still her sisters.

Her father loved her dearly, but he was so busy with work that he couldn't completely understand the situation in their house. Illya also didn't want to bother him, so she endured all the bullying by herself...

How dare they?! To think they would call such a cute and kind girl those kinds of things! They're the stupid ugly ones!

Even if they're not ugly on the outside, they're hideous on the inside!

They're here too right now, huh? How I want to just call them out and force them to leave this place!

...No, I can't do that. If I did, Illya would suffer even more when she got home.

Then I'll just tell this to dad and ask him to tell Illya's father that I'm her friend. I'll hint to him that Illya's being bullied in her household and ask him to let her father know!

Come to think of it, Illya's father is dad's subordinate right? Well, that just makes this easier!

But for now, I need to comfort her.

"Illya-sama. Will you listen to my story?"

Illya, who had been crying on my chest, started looking up at me. I was slightly taller than her after all. She looked even cuter at this angle.

"There was a girl who had been bullied by her sisters. Although she was also the daughter of the household, she was forced to become their servant. She cleaned the house, served her sisters, and even called names. However, she never hated them. She just wished that one day, she would find someone that would love her and cared for her."

Tears started to form on the edge of her eyes and she started looking down. She noticed how similar the girl in the story was to her.

Of course it was. The girl I'm talking about is the Illya in "Lovely Happenings". In the game, Lu-nii was the one who saved her. But because of that, if the Lu-nii now fell in love with another girl, she would surely be hurt. I don't want that.

That's why, I'll make a little twist to the story.

"One day, a fairy found her crying alone under the moonlight. She overheard her plight and pain, and decided to help the kind little girl.