Chapter 24 ~ Tea Party (1)

AN: Hope you guys enjoy the update~!!! Wish you all a great day and week ahead of all of you~!!!

A few weeks have passed since I visited Noir's (and sure, Luke's) house.

My days continued as usual. Three days of self-defense and combat training, three days of magic training, and a day of rest, which would usually turn into Alexus's visit day or a day out with my family.

It may look packed, but my training and magic lessons with Roland-sama and Lawliela-sama were only three hours, four at most, in the morning, and I have the rest of the day to myself. I'd usually just read novels, make some desserts, play with Kiara, have tea with mom, or chat with Lu-nii, so I am pretty free.

Recently, however, I've been exchanging letters Illya and Evelyn as well~! Ah~ I'm so happy~! The only ones I'd exchange letters with were usually only Alexus and Lily, so I feel so excited when I first received their letters!

Illya's situation in her home was getting better and better since the time we first met. She found the courage to face his sisters and have been working hard to improve herself. Not only did she worked extra hard in her academic and etiquette lessons, she has also been learning self-defense and swordsmanship after hearing that Alterisa has been doing the same thing.

Because of this, her father has been paying a lot more attention to her, making it difficult for her sisters to do anything to harm her. Moreover, since she's stronger than her frail sisters who could do nothing but sit down and drink tea all day long, they could no longer physically bully.

Umu. What a strong and beautiful flower she had grown into. I'm so proud of her! Tha'ts what I wrote in response to her letter. But in reality, I was shrieking so loud that it worried Anne.

Kyaaaaaa~!!!! So cool!!!! A wildflower is here!!!!! Uoooohhh!!!!!!

Yeah... That wasn't my best moment, but who could blame me?! I'm so proud of her! I know it wasn't easy for a shy and soft girl like her to stand up to her sisters, but she did it anyway! Illya, what an inspiration...

In the midst of my excitement, I invited her to come to my home for tea whenever she's free. I don't know her schedule so I wouldn't want to bother her when she's trying her best. She might have lessons up till noon for all I know. That's why I let her choose the time. As long as it's after lunch, I'll definitely welcome her with open arms.

Coming here and spending time in my house, away from her sister, might also help her rest her tired mind.

Fortunately, she responded favorably, maybe a little bit too much with how many times she said she'll look forward to it.

Ufufufu~ What a cute child~

Evelyn had also been doing great with her studies and lessons. It seemed that after me, she had achieved the highest score in her academic and etiquette lessons in our generation.

Though I never doubted it, I was still so excited and proud of her when she told me!

She's steadily growing up into a fine "Ufufufu" and "Ara-ara" lady as we speak. Even her letters exude an "Ara-ara" onee-san vibe. I want her to stroke my hair, bury my face in her massive marshmallows, and say "Ara-ara~ Ufufufu~ How cute~"

Aaaahh~ That's heaven~ Just imagining it made my heart flutter~

A week ago, I received an invitation from this future "Ara-ara" onee-san for a tea party in her home this week. Well, technically it was an invitation for mom from Evelyn's mother, but Evelyn have told me about it long before.