Chapter 67 ~ Signing Papers

[3rd Person POV]

In the royal palace.

After having lunch, or rather, a grand feast served by the royal palace's servants in a private dining room, they were all led to a meeting room where the royal family had been waiting.

The two royal guards, who had won the right to lead the venerable members of the Lorya household and their rumored Goddess-like first daughter against their peers, were awestruck for a brief moment. Their eyes widened under their helmet as they sucked in air in a shocked gasp.

The beauty of the Lady of Lorya Household was known to all. She was one of the two most beautiful women in the entire kingdom, perhaps even the entire world, along with her majesty Queen Sonia.

However, their eyes immediately gravitate towards the little Goddess standing behind the Duke and Duchess of Lorya.

Her immense beauty and the beautiful dress further accentuated that beauty. Her platinum white hair seemed to glow under the light of the sun. Her eyes, sparkling like amethyst, managed to bewitch them with but a glance. Everything about her was beautiful.

And her soft, soothing, angelic smile and the little tilt of her head when she looked at them simply added to the sacredness and cuteness of her countenance.

A little Goddess. There was nothing to better describe the little girl before them.

"Ahem!"

The cough from the Duke snapped the two guards from their daze, rattling them and their armors into attention.

They immediately saluted and began leading them to the aforementioned meeting room.

Once they arrived, one of the guards announced the arrival of the Lorya household before opening the door once they received permission.

The room was decorated grandly and luxuriously with soft carpets, furniture of the highest quality of craftsmanships, golden decorations in the shape of vines, and leaves that run across the corners between the wall and the roof.

But, it was still equipped with various furniture, namely the large rectangular table with a number of seats on either side of it, to function as a meeting room.

Within it, his majesty the king Luke, her majesty the queen Sonia, and Crown Prince of the kingdom Alex were already present, adorned in beautiful suits and dresses overflowing with regality, magnificence, and elegance that didn't lose to that of the Lorya household.

Alexus, especially, was dressed in a pure white, militaristic-like suit with golden embroideries along its edges, along with a single golden brooch with an amethyst at its center on his left side of the chest.

It was the suit he specifically custom ordered for this very special day. A suit that would display his immense affection and love towards Alterisa, and inform all who saw it that he had chosen her as the love of his life.

He was very excited to see her. Yet, the moment she appeared before him, he was blown away.

His mind immediately went blank as he stared at the Goddess-like appearance of his beloved in a trance.

Everything seemed to have disappeared around him as his eyes focused solely on her. His heart began to race and heat began to gather on his cheeks.

And when their gazes met and she let out a small smile at him, a field of flowers seemed to have bloomed around her as he stood there in utter silence, mesmerized.

The sound of the immense and heavy door closing resounded throughout the room, snapping him out of his daze.

"Lisa~! Welcome~"