Chapter 26 ~ Tea Party (3)

AN: I'm so proud of my cultured girl~ Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~!!! Wish you all a great day and week ahead of all of you~!

Uooohh... Such motherly aura... S-So beautiful...

Kuh... Are all mothers around me Goddesses?! I-It should be a sin to be this beautiful!!! No mortals should have such beauty!

Ah... I want to dive and bury my head in those twin, heavenly peaks. I never thought I could find a pair of breasts even larger than my mom's!

Guhehehe... Guhehehe~ Evelyn... Will you inherit those twin Everest as well?!

She did have the largest breasts among all female characters in "Lovely Happenings". She was even bigger than Alterisa. Unfortunately, the Royal Academy uniform, especially the blazer, does hide the females' curve to a certain extent. So even that might not be her full power!

Ufufufu~ I look forward to the future~!

Ah! I shouldn't be staring too much!

Snapping out of my delusions, I curtsied and greeted Maria-sama.

"How do you do, Silium-sama. It is an honor to be your acquaintance. My name is Alterisa von Lorya, daughter of Duke Altair von Lorya and Duchess Lisa von Lorya. I have heard many fun and interesting stories about your friendship with mother during your time in the academy."

"Ara-ara~ How well mannered~! Ufufufu~ Hello, Alterisa-chan~ My name is Maria von Silium~ I have heard a lot about you as well from Evelyn~ Ever since we came to your debutante, all she has been talking about is you~"

W-Wow, they're jiggling even more than mom when she giggles...

"M-Mommy! Why do you say that to Alterisa-chan!"

"Ara~ Ufufufu~ I'm sorry, dear~ It just slipped."

"Geez!"

Evelyn pouted and glared at her mother with teary eyes. Hehe~ So cute~

"Oh, that's right! Lisa, would you like to meet the other ladies as well? You haven't been attending any tea parties these last few years. Many ladies we knew now came with their daughters, and some had their second or third child. There are so many things you need to know now that you've returned."

"Yes, it is as you said. Thank you, Maria."

"Ufufufu~ What are you saying? There's no need to say thank you between us. I know you will do the same for me, so I did it. We've gone past such shallow relationship, right? We're best friends in the truest sense."

"Mm. But still, thank you."

"Geez. It can't be helped."

Mom and Maria-sama hugged.

Ah... What a beautiful friendship. It's so beautiful and pure that the thought of being squeezed between the two pairs of mount Everests clashing together didn't cross my mind.

"Then, I'll be going to meet the other ladies okay, Risa-chan. Please play with Evelyn in the meanwhile."

"Ufufufu~ Please keep Alterisa-chan company, okay Eve?"

"Yes mom! I wish you a great time!"

"I understand, dear mother."

Both of us curtsied towards our mothers and they left us, returning to the crowd of ladies.

"Alterisa-chan! Let us have some desserts~! We have a lot of delicious sweets and cakes! I'm sure you will love it!"

"Yes! I look forward to it, Evelyn."