Chapter 99 ~ Lunch Break

The sound of bells signaling the end of class resounded. It was unlike the synthetic bell sound like the one in my highschool, but a real one.

"Very well then, everyone. Class has ended. Please do not forget to review what we have learned today. It is the basics of all spells and magic casting, and it will do you well to truly understand its basic principles before progressing to more advanced subjects. Have a nice day."

Our magic theory teacher, Sir Alviss von Mercer, a man in his late thirties with jet-black hair donning a jet-black robe decorated with golden embroideries, exited the class with light steps, leaving the students for their lunch break.

Phew~ It's been a while since I attended a real class in school. It's a bit different since this world has different teaching techniques, but it still feels good to be back in this kind of familiar setting.

Especially when the classes were this easy since the things you're being taught were things you already know about like the back of your hand.

Fufufu~ I started super early, after all~ So everything, even the math subjects, are super easy for me~!

Suddenly, I felt a chill down my back.

My head instinctively turned to the side, and I saw the heroine... Aria walked out of class with a glare fixated on me.

Ah... That's right... I almost forgot. That girl's here too...

Hah... Just when I was about to forget about her, she just had to bring down my mood...

"Risa-sama~ Shall we head to the dining hall for lunch~?"

"Ah! I was just about to ask her too! Risa-chan, let's eat lunch together!!!"

"I-I wish to dine with you as well, Alterisa-sama!"

"M-Me too!!"

"I-I'm feeling a bit hungry too, so I'll join as well!"

Like a breath of fresh air, all my friends immediately blow away all my worries and my fear.

"Ufufufu~ Of course~ Ellie, would you like to join us as well?"

"E-Eh?! W-W-Would that be okay...?"

"Of course~"

"Ufufufu~ Let us head to the dining hall together, Ellie-sama~"

Evelyn said like the mature and caring Onee-sama character she is. And after her, everyone also began inviting her as well.

"I-I-I understand. T-Thank you very much!"

Ellie stood up from her seat and bowed deeply, almost doing a 90 degrees bow, and we all headed to the dining hall.

Honestly, I was looking forward to it.

I've always wondered what kind of cafeteria would a rich school have? Is it just like a normal cafeteria but with gourmet food? Would it have delicacies? I heard they have super amazing chefs on board, cooking for the students in this academy.

Not to mention, there are some "sets" that are free for students who can't afford the more expensive dishes. And they're apparently still super delicious according to the heroine in the game. She'd usually eat those free sets before the capture targets started treating her to the more expensive stuff.

Well, I don't really care much about the main dishes. But I'm really hoping the desserts would be amazing!!!

I'm super looking forward to those!!! I won't even mind standing in super long lines for them!!!