Chapter 78 ~ Power Dynamic

After we finished dolling me up, Anne, Maria-chan, Iris, Fubuki, and I had a small lunch together. They brought me some small sandwiches and a little bit of sweets, and we all ate together on the coffee table in my room.

Fubuki is currently in her small form and digging into the small steak, berries, and vegetables on the sofa beside me. In her true form, she had grown to the size of a pretty big fox, bigger than regular foxes. She was around my waist height, and her fluffy tail had also become even bigger! I've used them as pillows a lot since she became big~

But, she can also magically shrink herself into her small form, which was about as big as she was when I got her. She can perfectly fit on my lap, the couch, and in my bed without worry.

I haven't had the chance to meet mom, dad, and Lu-nii today since they're all super busy with the preparations for my birthday party. Kiara was also busy with her own preparations, just like I was. But we do plan on meeting up and spending a bit of family time after lunch until just before the start of the party.

Hah... My 15th birthday party really ended up being such a big deal. In truth, I'd be happy just celebrating it with my family and close friends, but as tradition, the fifteenth birthday is supposed to be the super big one since it's the age when we'll start being considered as adults. Kinda like sweet seventeens.

So, we ended up inviting a lot of people, including mom and dad's friends, Kiara's friends, Lu-nii's friends he just made from the royal academy he enrolled in at the start of this year, as well as all of my staff from "Eden".

And as usual, mom and dad went all out with the party, using all the connections they have, including the ones from my "Eden", and made it a super big deal. The guys and girls from "Eden '' are also unusually pumped in helping them, fully using our trade routes and network to buy gifts for me and help with the party.

I think mom and dad roused them to action... Well, I guess it is as expected. Mom and dad really never change after all, both in personality and appearance.

Yes, even after a decade and reaching their late thirties, they still look super young. Like, they're in their mid twenties or something... Seriously. You'd think they're my brother and sister...

The combination of their genes and amount of mana were truly terrifying...

On the other hand, Lu-nii had grown into the super handsome, cool, and stunning man that he is. His appearance now resembled his counterpart in the game, though he looked even more handsome since he smiles more often.

I've only heard about it since I tend to focus my ears on news regarding business and economy instead of gossip, but it seems like he had become one of the most sought after bachelors in the entire kingdom, second only to the crown prince. I've also seen him bring home tons of love letters from noble ladies and marriage proposals from various households who're offering their daughters to him.

It's actually quite impressive. I've actually helped him go through it once, and many were from quite prominent families. There's none from my friends though... I wonder why...?

Out of everyone, they've had the most chance to interact with Lu-nii so I expected one of them to fall for him. But no... none of them did. Maybe it's because they could only see him as a brother or a friend now.

Nevertheless, he hadn't accepted any of it and had been spending his time peacefully in the castle, helping dad or playing with Lily, or at home whenever he's on a holiday.

...I'm so envious. I want to play with Lily a lot more often too! Kuh! If it wasn't for work, I would've visited the castle more often and play with her!