Chapter 102 ~ Punishing the Siscon

Everyone gasped in shock when I returned to the center of the training ground with not just one, but two wooden spears.

I could hear them murmuring in disbelief and surprise as I stood a few distance away from Luke with a spear pointing down in each hand.

Ufufufu~ I guess they've never seen anyone using two spears. But that's obvious. Because I'm the only one who has ever done it!

At least, in this world.

Facing off against Luke, I noticed him already in his stance. The air around him was completely different compared to when he sparred against Illya.

Fufufu~ Are you that afraid of me, Luke~? Don't you worry~ I'll make this as painless as possible~ Consider this mercy from a friend after you dare defeat my little Illya.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes sir."

I nodded towards Sir Andreas before turning to look at Luke with a smile. I spun my spears around my body, earning me another round of gasps of awe and shock, before I pointed one of my spears towards Luke.

"I look forward to your guidance."

I said with a grin. Well, at least my "public" grin. I'm grinning from ear to ear in my mind, though. I'm so excited to beat him up in front of my girlfriends~

"Likewise."

Sir Andreas looked at the two of us with a nod and began the countdown.

"3... 2... 1... Begin!"

From a casual stance, I immediately crouched and launched myself towards him before he could even react and thrust with my right spear.

With the powerful momentum of my thrust, I slightly loosened my hold on the spear, causing it to launch forward much further all of a sudden. And before he knew it, the tip of my spear had gone past his sword and almost touched him.

Luke kicked the ground and jumped to the left in just the nick of time, dodging my spear by a sliver.

But I wasn't done. The moment he landed back on the ground, I swung my left spear to sweep his feet.

Normally, this would be enough to catch them off guard and make them fall. After all, jumping again right after you just landed was close to being impossible.

But unfortunately, this siscon isn't just some regular guy, and he managed to jump back again.

Kuh! You're so persistent, just like always!!!

Using the momentum from the sweep, I spun in a clockwise direction and slashed down with my right spear, creating a massive shockwave the moment it impacted with his sword the moment he defended it.

Got you!!!

With his sword still defending against my right spear, I thrust my left spear right at him.

"!!!"

I could see his eyes widened in shock, and he immediately parried my right spear and jumped back to avoid my thrust once again, skidding against the sandy dirt ground of the training grounds.

Shocked gasps resounded around us, and without even looking, I can sense the girls' intense gaze from this far.

Yes yes, he's amazing. But that's only because I'm not using magic!!!

If I could use magic, he'd be dancing around on slippery ice while being rained down by icicles and ice spears!! I won't even let him have the chance to use any of his wind and earth magic!