Chapter 48 ~ Sleepover (1)

It's here!!!!

The day has finally come!!!!

Finally... The long-awaited sleepover party is heeeeeere!!!!!!!

"My lady... Please refrain from jumping up and down on your bed."

"But I'm just too excited!!! Ah~! I can't wait for them to come!!! I hope they'd come quicker!!!"

"Lady Evelyn is scheduled to come the earliest around two hours before lunch. We haven't much time to prepare, Alterisa-sama. Please follow me into the bath"

"Oh, I see~!!! Okay~!"

I jumped down from the bed and quickly head for the door with Anne following after me as we head to the bath.

Anne pampered me so well despite the words of discipline coming out of her mouth, knowing it was a special day for me. She even prepared a rose bath for me and used my favorite scented shampoo and conditioner~

Ufufufu~ I love her so much~

After getting out of the bath, Maria-chan helped Anne dress me up and style my hair before leading me to the dining room for a quick breakfast.

Then, I head to the parlor to wait for my friends to come, spending the peaceful and exciting morning with a warm tea a cutie served me.

I chatted relaxedly with Anne, Maria-chan, as well as Iris who came after washing up from her morning training. She was wearing a female knight's uniform with a sheathed thin sword on her waist, standing by the door as we talked.

Just then, a knock came to the door of the parlor.

"Alterisa-sama, Princess Lily von Arcadia have arrived."

"Ah! Please welcome her in!"

I stood up immediately, tidied myself up, and curtsied as the door opened.

"Thank you very much for accepting my invitation, princess Lily."

"Of course~ I won't miss such event for the world~"

I looked up to her, meeting each others' gazes for a moment.

Then, I bolted towards her and she also rushed towards me!

We immediately hugged each other and squished each others' cheeks!

"Hehehe~ I'm so excited, Risa-chan~ Thank you for inviting me~"

"Of course~!!! I'm so glad you could come!! It wouldn't be complete without my best friend~!!!"

We rubbed cheeks as Lily's maid entered and was greeted by Anne, Maria-chan, and Iris.

She had seen our interaction in the past, so she wasn't surprised by our closeness. But, I saw the royal knight from the seams of the still closing door looking super shocked.

Heh, he look so dumbfounded that he even lifted up the visor of his helmet in disbelief!

"Alicia-san~ Welcome~ It is nice to see you again~!"

"It is an honor to be in your presence once again as well, Lorya-sama. I shall intrude upon your kindness as well in order to serve her highness."

"Hehehe~ Of course~! You'll always be welcome here! Ah, that's right! Anne, can you bring Kiara if mom is done feeding her? She'll definitely be happy to see Lily-chan!"

"Of course. Then, please excuse me."

"Uhn! Thanks~!"

When Anne head out, Lily and I took a seat side by side and began chatting.